Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from h4zel: “Quote from dw98: “Some of these posts are pure Comedy gold. ” Then laugh ” Oh - I AM !

• Some of these posts are pure Comedy gold.

• Strategy: Early Game

dw98 - - General Discussions

Quote from NOOB1433223: “the games that is actually played to the end counts way more ” So how many have you played till the end? You've joined 103 games in this time and only won 2 ?

Ive been playing for a few years - mine didnt reset.

Quote from NOOB1433223: “to be frank, your advice on infantry, naval and secret really makes me doubt your seriousness or experience ” NOOB - Have you really joined 103 games already?

Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “Cruiser, ok, I did not mention these in EARLY GAME strategy, a) Because they are beatable by submarine incursions ” Rule #1 - never waste Cruisers, BBs or Carriers or convoy by sending them out without Destroyers. Never. Nothing I enjoy more then to find a lone Cruiser or BB without a destroyer - I will almost always have subs nearby.

Quote from eruth: “and I have won many wars simply because my enemy slowed down their tanks with militia. ” BRAVO !! I cant tell you how many times I've tried to explain to Coalition teammates to STOP stacking militia with Armor. Nothing is more painful than to watch an ally send help- a huge stack of mixed armor and infantry and others......and then they have the 1 MILITIA unit in there so it takes them days to get somewhere.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Once you turn inactive your stats will no longer be affected. You will be declared inactive after two day changes without issuing any orders. ” what about if you come back into the game after being inac for a week or two? Do all your losses / gains count from the AI/inac period (retroactive)?

• Arty 1.5

dw98 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from dw98: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “yeah the name is just a name it doesn't affect the range. ” Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from dw98: “Quote from marasinsefiri: “Quote from dw98: “Why does a level 1 - 75mm howitzer have the same range as a level 6 - 155mm ? ” 75mm and 155mm related to the size of the cannonball so range is the same ” OMG!36 years in the Army -Infantry and Armor - thank you for mansplaining. I guess this game has NO desire to reflect reality.Ju…

• Arty 1.5

Thank you

• Arty 1.5

Can someone from Bytro please answer my question with some logic?

• Arty 1.5

Quote from RiverWolf74: “yeah the name is just a name it doesn't affect the range. ” Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from dw98: “Quote from marasinsefiri: “Quote from dw98: “Why does a level 1 - 75mm howitzer have the same range as a level 6 - 155mm ? ” 75mm and 155mm related to the size of the cannonball so range is the same ” OMG!36 years in the Army -Infantry and Armor - thank you for mansplaining. I guess this game has NO desire to reflect reality.Just as an example: "By the time of Operation…

• Arty 1.5

Quote from DoctorDR1: “All arty has the same range in 1.5. ” Ya dont say? I didnt notice that. Thank you for answering that burning question.

• Arty 1.5

Quote from marasinsefiri: “Quote from dw98: “Why does a level 1 - 75mm howitzer have the same range as a level 6 - 155mm ? ” 75mm and 155mm related to the size of the cannonball so range is the same ” OMG! 36 years in the Army -Infantry and Armor - thank you for mansplaining. I guess this game has NO desire to reflect reality. Just as an example: "By the time of Operation TORCH in November 1942, the Army had deployed an entire family of new guns. The M1 75mm pack howitzer, with a range of 8,880 …

• Arty 1.5

Why does a level 1 - 75mm howitzer have the same range as a level 6 - 155mm ?

• Stats dropping off

dw98 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Shilleywater: “Posting this as evidence so my stats are logged ” OK dude - you can relax now. Don't need to see anymore of your info. You're not the only one that has this issue - so calm down.

• Stormbringer50 Senior Moderator

dw98 - - Support Team

Hey Storm, A big 'Thank You' to you and all the other staff that help keep this game alive. Sometimes things go bad (update bugs etc...) but without you all there would be abject chaos. So thanks to you all. PS - are you a Tactics II guy?

• been a while

Yes but does giving them ROW help at all? Does anything help/ besides killin em.

• been a while

Once you become labeled a 'most dreaded' nation - rather than fear you - all the AI start attacking you. Then it becomes a game of whack-a-mole. Rather annoying - but certainly a challenge.

• been a while

Quote from gusv: “You increase your popularity (and country's morality) by not be at war with so many countries, giving ROW to all AI countries early in the game, and buying their products in the market. When going to war- declare war before you attack (AI does not like sneak attacks a la Pearl Harbor) ” Does giving ROW really help with AI and does that work on the Antarctic map?