Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Combat Experience

Marcos Sicilia - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I may have misunderstood the original suggestion then? I definately do not think experience should carry over from game to game. It should only apply to 1 game. ” It isn't carry over other servers/games, is a real action in a specific game/server. You can't "teleport" the xp to other games/servers, making 100000lvl militia army with 129831598 hp that's illogical, (using the common sense and applying an historic vie…

• Quote from eruth: “We've had suggestions for leaders, commanders, unit experience, etc many times before. Search bar is your friend. ” My old release that continue in action for example

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I may have misunderstood the original suggestion then? I definately do not think experience should carry over from game to game. It should only apply to 1 game. ” It isn't carry over other servers/games, is a real action in a specific game/server. You can't "teleport" the xp to other games/servers, making 100000lvl militia army with 129831598 hp that's illogical, (using the common sense and applying an historic view). So, no, you misunderstood the release, or I have to…

• Quote from gusv: “Quote from Lukenick: “ ” Initially I like the idea, but Lukenick's points convinced me that it may not be as good as an idea as it sounds. The cons are disadvantage to newbies, and addition of some moderately complicated software coding and need for additional server memory space to store the 'veteran experience' of each of the thousands of units on the various maps ... ” Bad for the newbies? really?, we are losing amounts of veterans players, and you want to preserve the intro…

• guys... delete the last answers to make it easy and more sort to read it all xD

• Quote from Hectopath: “I agree with the idea of 'experience', even despite the fact that we have commandos. Maybe after a certain level of experience infantry could become commandos? ” My idea was only to upgrade the units by the terrain and the count-kill enemies. Also of the limitful levels of experience available. This obstruct the easy way to implement this idea but, is fair to discuss it in every way possible. so... I think (if exist), the upgrade to another unit, like normal Infantry to co…

• New Maps

Marcos Sicilia - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from AllStAr_: “AI nations should be playable and buffed so they have the same strength as the other nations. This means adding new provinces for that country, having resource provinces spread out throughout the country, etc. ” Or you can check some old release that talk about it like: 1940 Map <-- click in or the little ones like: Pacific 1943, Kursk or Pearl harbor <-- click in

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “I guess they can fire at other ships while on a convoy. ” ..and I guess they can fight ships in ports or very close to the coast -- because for convoys the convoy ship's stats apply.pirate.gif ” So they attack in a low range? or is more like a physical confrontation in the port?

• Quote from YitanTribal: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “I think the best approach for this would be an influence on the X factor based on unit experience. In Cow 1.0 the X factor allows for an attack to be a complete miss, as in zero damage caused to the enemy. This makes sense for a newly created unit to completely miss the target, No practice, rushed training, and the gunsights may not have been calibrated yet. In theory a unit with some number of kills under their belt would have a better chance of h…

• Can I send you a private message with the IP of the game and the name of the player (both caccounts)?

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from d.jahnsen: “Quote from Little Racoon: “Can you explain in detail? I still haven't played a 1.5 game yet and I'm suddenly quite curious about this you're mentioning. ” This ” I can’t understand the screenshot....in a different language. But I can get the main idea from the pictures. ” Machanized infantry: No armor - 9.9 Light armor - 5.8 heavy armor - 4.1 plane - structure - 1.8 Ships - 2.3 Submarines - 1.8 I have noticed that the mobile interface is different …

• Can anyone help?

Marcos Sicilia - - Bug Reports and Issues

Butwhat happen if you use PC and suddenly happen this? IS like 3 days since the error come

• Impossible I think. The Spanish community is apart from the english in what servers means.

• Quote from Teburu: “yeah, its a topic so "normal" just typing "disbanding" into the search bar already yields like 5-6 different threads about this topic nobody needs a dozen threads about the same topic when all of this could just be discussed in the same one you'll reach the point where every thread just becomes a repeating of the other ones ” Yeah but exist persons that complain about reopen old topics....

• Quote from General Tarkov: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “I know that this can broke some terms of privacy, or be a direct acusation to a player. But I´m impatiently waiting to solve the problem with mi CoW interface that don´t load. So I can´t know what the adminsitrators have said about mi pettion. Sorry for take your times guys. ” Usually when they find that you are right they generally send you a message stating that it has been dealt with ” I know that 4 years here ... xD

• Yeah but I can´t enter the game if I don´t use an old histiry link.... so what can i do?

• I know that this can broke some terms of privacy, or be a direct acusation to a player. But I´m impatiently waiting to solve the problem with mi CoW interface that don´t load. So I can´t know what the adminsitrators have said about mi pettion. Sorry for take your times guys.

• I want to know something guys... Why the mecanized infantry have naval attack? they can be put on the sea and destroy every ship there or what? or is like the marines we were looking for...

• Is like the IA have to be replacement to an upload of " IA 1.5 " suitable to this new version. Because they are using the old one, and are perfectly defeatable so easy in this new mode of game. I´m in!

• Quote from Teburu: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c66b975c485359d6e26137c3e ” Don´t treath them that way. haha is a normal idea more with the entrance of the 1.5.