Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm sorry, but I'm talking about Historic World War. That is for 25 players.

• Gold usage

NoobNoobTrain - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote: “Well as for a money making system I can only think of one other solution. That would be that getting high command would allow to play games without gold use. Meaning you would have to pay to play without gold. So far though, that has not been done. ” That is never going to happen. Any feasible solution to this will have to be something that allows gold usage in all games. Or else there will be real money lost. I have encountered the gold-spammers too (not to be confused with gold users, …

• I am playing 1.5 world at war. 11 players dropped at day 2.

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Cloudpop2: “Tactical bombers are uneffective with armored cars. try using attack bombers. ” I thought the same thing. I think a reasonable nerf would be to lower their HP and give them fewer damage than light tanks. Maybe their defensive stats could be around the same as light tanks on the offensive and vice versa. That way one would be defensive (armoured car) and be used for scouting and land grab while the light tank would be favoured for attack. ” Agree wit…

• The drop-out ratio in 1.5 is just horrible. Even worse than in 1.0. I've played quite a few games now, and in most of them there were 3 or 4 players max remaining after day 7. Most of the rest simply never did anything and were replaced by AI by day 7. I think players' profiles should have a record of Inactivity. That way a new (gold?) game could be hosted with a requirement not only to level, but also to average activity.

• Gold usage

NoobNoobTrain - - Suggestions / Criticism

Unfortunately you are not likely to get a response from the devs. There are a number of fan boys who will gladly jump you for asking for limitations of gold usage, though. A simple way to avoid game wrecking gold usage while keeping the money flowing to Bytro, would be to introduce a daily limit of gold usage. Like 50.000. I already suggested this before, but as I said, it does nothing but bring out patronizing haters.

• No, Raptor has got a point. This isn't just about tactics. It starts already at level 2 which you can easily reach in the starting game. The increase in damage and health is out of proportion with the cost and with the increase in effectiveness of other units at the same level 1 to 2. You also have to consider their speed. As you say, it's an infiltration unit, which is OK. But the high mobility should come at a cost and it isn't offset enough. There is a balancing issue with scout cars.

• The game staff are the only ones not replying to this... ;O

• Quote from Alexgru: “You can. do not write here )))” No. How? I am writing to the english forum. I don't know why it also shows up everywhere else.

• It's a forum bug. Sorry guys. Nothing I can do to change it.

• Now it's day 7 ad suddenly 13 countries of the described type were replaced by AI. Something definatly IS wrong.

• Inactive players are a common sight in open games, but it has puzzled me how in the last 2 games, these inactive players do not get replaced by AI. These players never build or moved anything. No buildings, no units. Everything standing as default. In the beginning I just thought it funny that somebody would log in and do nothing for an entire game. But now in the 2nd game it happens again. More than half the nations are just standing idle from day 0. Could it be a bug preventing inactives from …

• Moved to bug section

• New 1.5 maps?

NoobNoobTrain - - Questions and Answers

Any schedule for new 1.5 maps available for hosting? The one available is getting kind of stale and I would have a hard time going back to 1.0. Would be like going back from college to kindergarten

• Silence Means Security

NoobNoobTrain - - News

I just noticed something in my current game, though: in every province below 30ish morale it says 'unknown' to the chance of an uprising. If this is intended, there's no reason to have chance of an uprising shown anyway.

• Silence Means Security

NoobNoobTrain - - News

Excellent change!

• When will there be new, standard 1.5 maps? It's getting a bit stale to have only 2 to chose from. And effectively only 1 as the other requires you to spend several hours day and night on the world map.

• New Units in CoW 1.5

NoobNoobTrain - - News

Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “I have to check my sources, but I'm pretty sure that in ww2 the dogfight was unusual Pilots usually prefer to "hunt" easy targets from behind and above using the potential energy, if the Target it's not destroy in the first attack Pilots do not persuit the enemy, they usually try to keep the advantage position and avoid dogfights” Study the Battle of Britain for a more true picture of this.