Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I had to switch over to Firefox. It works fine there but still won't load enhanced graphics in Chrome. I'm open to any things to check. There has to be a different setting somewhere but I can't find it.

• Quote from billiediehamster: “Quote from Ozzone: “Correction. I can log in but the map itself doesn't display. Everything else works but without the map, it's almost useless. I have to switch back to non-enhanced graphics to see the map. ” @Ozzone, so if you switch back to non-enhanced it works? ...which url do you use...? ” Why? Is there more than one?

• Current Server Issues

Ozzone - - Bug Reports and Issues

I'm experiencing the same thing. Won't go into any game.

• Correction. I can log in but the map itself doesn't display. Everything else works but without the map, it's almost useless. I have to switch back to non-enhanced graphics to see the map.

• I can't log in with enhanced graphics. Any game.

• Sound

Ozzone - - News

What are the odds?

• Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02

Ozzone - - News

I'm getting in the games fine, but the chat pullout is broken. Any chance of getting that fixed?

• Change to in-game chat

Ozzone - - Suggestions / Criticism

It would be nice if we could select/deselect which tabs we want to see in the Chat window. I never use Global or Help but often use Alliance and Coalition and a whisper now and then. Unless I stretch out the window, those tabs keep moving around. Also, is it possible you can fix them so they don't reorder when you select a different tab? That makes it even worse. Thanks Ozzone

• Can't get in. 3077197 3066835

• Servers Down

Quote from Killer8282: “They said on another thread that it would take an hour. ” Which thread?

• Servers Down

Quote from Marching in Place: “Don't know whether this would help with updates, but maybe, instead of just reloading/refreshing the map(s), BYTRO should require players to log off completely, including the Home Page, and then log back on... Just an idea. ” I doubt that would change anything.

• Servers Down

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The "update" was the first attempt at resolving this issue. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. This was not a scheduled release of new features. ” Then can you give us a rough idea on what caused it?

• Servers Down

Actually Kaibil it happened right after the last update. At least that was when my game stopped working.

• Servers Down

Developers? So it's a code issue? Latest update not tested fully? Full previous version reload? Been there, done that. More than once.

• Servers Down

Same problem in southern California. All my games down.

• Quote from cycle9: “Not likely to be corrected, since the fundamental aspect of patrol is foreign to the basic static nature of CoW. ” No offense but that is not a good excuse. You don't put a feature into a program that doesn't work properly and don't fix it. The field of view is bugged when patrolling. Not correcting it is a sign of laziness.

• Quote from Mr Selfridge: “Regarding the original Bug discussed and your response to it: While this is a good explanation it does not explain the loss of control of the planes and the forced return to the airport and certainly it does not explain the re fuel phenomenon. On Side note: I haven't ever found the circle to be in accurate. It does sometimes afford a certain extension but never a retraction. ” I wanted to resurrect this thread because it's been almost a year and this bug still doesn't a…

• Lets Talk Feedback

Ozzone - - News

Is there any chance you can start showing levels of units in the split window? Gets confusing when you can't tell which levels you are splitting. 1.5 is going to have lots of different levels in the same stack. -Ozzone

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “But if the entire world is in different coalitions, this will turn the map into a Christmas tree which will look really weird... ” Then do it at least once each year over the holidays. For the holiday spirit. Ho ho ho.

• Transport planes?

Ozzone - - Suggestions / Criticism

Actually the very first transport helicopters weren't invented until 1947. There were some various airplane transports being used during the war but no helicopters.