Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold

Valerye - - Questions and Answers

This truly is disappointing, and I do agree with you. Though that does not mean that anything will be done about this issue. As I have posted in a previous thread, supremacy1914 is a good indication of the "gold" route this game will take. Supremacy has been around for a very long time, (8 years), and this has been discussed for over a year. The chances are slim to none. On the bright side of things, most people gang up on gold users, and just remember, it does cost them A LOT more than you prob…

• Newspaper and Email

Valerye - - Suggestions / Criticism

Of course, anytime.

• I must join the train, and say I can not access my maps either.

• Trades Are Broken?!

Valerye - - Questions and Answers

The market is driven by the player base, as well AI countries will post things up to trade. As you eliminate players, you eliminate the market economy. Try raising your food producing provinces morale, as well as production. Also considering it sounds like you are doing pretty well in that game, you can shut down barracks that aren't producing any units, or ones you aren't using until you can balance out your food problem.

• Newspaper and Email

It is doubtful, but stay positive.

• Newspaper and Email

Unfortunately nothing like that exists.

• You are unable to.

• Newspaper and Email

Quote from ufoninja7: “what about for android ” Yes you can run this game on android. Though as far as I know, there is not an app, you simply use your browser to access the game.

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Modern 1. United States 2. Russia 3. China

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Unless Russia.

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Quote from purplepizza117: “True, true, LOL. ” I think this tread, is way more complicated then what it really needs to be. I demand this thread to be updated!! But regardless, the answer will be UK.

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Valerye: “It will be okay, just vote for UK. ” What if it's the 1400s? ” Well then it wouldn't be called UK.

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Valerye: “It will be okay, just vote for UK. ” It doesnt seem like I have much of a choice. But it also depends still what time period it was..... ” Hmmm, we shall say..... World War II, since that is the era of our little game here.

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Is there a time period? Modern era? WWII? Where is the US? lol ” It will be okay, just vote for UK.

• Moral and unit healing

Valerye - - General Discussions

Some buildings will raise your province morale. To "heal" your units, place them in a higher morale province.

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Valerye: “A VERY VERY good depiction of what will happen can be found in Supremacy. It is fairly safe to assume that a lot of the players here, come from Supremacy, and that for over the last year, this same conversation has been brought up, discussed, and dismissed. The chances of this realistically happening is literally zero. ” I can imagine that this topic has been brought up much in Supremacy(never really played it much to be honest). For me personall…

• whos army is better?

Valerye - - Off Topic

Is this poll based off of opinion or realism?

• A VERY VERY good depiction of what will happen can be found in Supremacy. It is fairly safe to assume that a lot of the players here, come from Supremacy, and that for over the last year, this same conversation has been brought up, discussed, and dismissed. The chances of this realistically happening is literally zero.

• Forum Survey

Valerye - - Off Topic

What a very random survey. :3