Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I have responded to your ticket on: 16 Sep 2020 4:19 PM and awaiting a reply from you. If you can't find this ticket to respond in your email or pm's please contact me via a conversation here in the forums. ” I haven't seen anything in my email or spam folder, do you need my email again?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Something like that ” yeah, no I didnt get the reply it looks like, just have the receipts, the confirmation for the forums and somethings from the new account that I deleted

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I have responded to your ticket on: 16 Sep 2020 4:19 PM and awaiting a reply from you. If you can't find this ticket to respond in your email or pm's please contact me via a conversation here in the forums. ” When we reply to the support tickets via COW messaging and email does it go to you? ” I tried to look for it in my emails but haven't seen it. Is it under a different name then call of war?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You could wait for a bit if not you could just send them a PM in the forums @VorlonFCW @PrinceofHonor if you want. ” I just tried to contact one of them let see what happens

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from OrbitalWarGod: “How long does a support ticket take to get viewed? I sent a ticket and told them about the account and how I messed up and pressed the google button, which made another account, I have deleted the new account as of the 17th. I just want to know if its recoverable and what I can do to get it back or If it got deleted. I think I just forgot to add an email and I know how hard that would be ” They reply within 3 days. ” they must be really busy, …

• How long does a support ticket take to get viewed? I sent a ticket and told them about the account and how I messed up and pressed the google button, which made another account, I have deleted the new account as of the 17th. I just want to know if its recoverable and what I can do to get it back or If it got deleted. I think I just forgot to add an email and I know how hard that would be

• I just want to know if there is anyway to get it back or if the account is deleted get the name back or something seeing that I have put money in to it. I have receipts and want to spent more but if not I'll refrain from buying gold

• I also sent a support ticket from the log in screen with my info on about the account, and deleted the accidental new account

• So I think I didnt add my main email to the account I would just open the app and play. I tried to use my other email but it just said that now account is link to it

• The C.O.W. App updated and log me out of my main account. Made another account by accident, I deleted it but I want to get back to my OrbitalWarGod account with my main email but that email got taken by the new account by mistake