Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mock Presidential Race pt. 2

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from Diabolical: “Quote from oceanhawk: “I appreciate the Support We cant have a PM that denies evolution, and wants to burn every single Science text book, and make us live in chains and slavery to the "Pope" ” I appreciate my campaign team AND my supporters. And yes we can have a PM that denies evolution. It is a false religious teaching that has no basis in real definable science. I love science. It is one of my main hobbies as well as being a part of my profession. But I don't like jun…

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Not A Communist: “Yeah but either way they didn't achieve much lol. ” It brought to international light the plight of black citizens, showed the US govt. blacks would not stand for segregation any more, it fed, at least, hundreds of poor black children before school on weekdays, started the "Black is Beautiful"campaign, among other things. ” So I can help black people by turning over cars, burning buildings, and having shoot outs with the police? That sounds lo…

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Dont think shoot outs are okay in a populated area, do you? ” The police started it, so don't blame the Panthers. ” Though even with segregation and racism. "Hey lets go cause a riot" is not the answer. The people who actually made a difference were the non violent protesters; Marton Luther king jr be one of them.

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from oceanhawk: “The Black panthers, had shoot outs with police, they tried to conduct bombings ” You idiot.... Look up Fred Hampton. Most of that was COINTELPRO bs. Quote from oceanhawk: “They did set out to use violence. Walking around marching in black uniform clothing, carrying rifles. ” That isn't setting out to use violence.... That is called forming a militia, which is protected under US law. Granted they did not have it recognised by the state, but the state…

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

That moment when people have a long argument that starts friendly but ends in book long speeches that no longer have to do with the subject at hand.

• Mock Presidential Race pt. 2

paper wars - - Off Topic

wow, this thread is popular, all of mine are like this -->

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Lord Asher: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Lord Asher: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Lord Asher: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from oceanhawk: “the government were gonna force him into labor ” Lol, ever heard of "Conscription in the Vietnam War"? ” Did u miss the part where I said, par military service? ” So it is alright to force someone to die in a war that they don't why they are …

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

^ there you go.

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Someone by the user name of Ceaser has gone inactive. He had gone missing 5 days ago, he is most likely in extreme danger because no one else to be a nasty little troll and liar too. This will drain his life force. if he does not have somebody to be mean too, then he will simply die. it is estimated he can survive only one month without trolling anybody. He may be found in a bad alliance, or in the 1914 game. Look for quotes such as "missiles are meant to damage buildings" or "That's your opinio…

• I was beyond angry to come back to a destroyed fleet of 32 ships. (15 destroyers, 5 subs, 10 cruisers, 2 battleships) because they did not defend themselves as they were attacked by a much smaller fleet while I was no on. they were bombarding a province at the time, and I don't see why if attacked they wouldn't turn their guns and open fire on the enemy ships instead. FIX THIS, It took me forever to make that fleet.

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

communism is so bad, I can barely start. led by a terrible leader and his cold black and ugly heart. I know this, because I've been in the commie' land and there not all too smart. I met one in the alleyway, and she jumped up in fright, I didn't mean to scare er' but she ran on through the night. I woke up next morning, to someone I'd never seen before. he looked angry, and he was hounding at my door. I jumped up pretty fast, sorta in a start, I knew it was about that incident, that had happened…

• Quote from wildL SPQR: “Quote from paper wars: “Lets do it mate, ur already better, from what I see. ” Already sent one the other day overnight, but you didn't accept, I also sent a msg to your leader. If you want to battle us, have your leader send us a challenge with those terms stated above. ” The leader is not in my control.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Not really. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it;s not their. I mean, do you seriously think everybody eats nothing but ears of corn? Or that tanks are purely made of metal, no glass, leather, etc? Our soldiers have no metal consumption, meaning they should consume no rounds. Does everyone beat each other to death with their guns? ” Agreed. I assume if you build a naval base and didn't assign it to do anything, it would continue doing what it was there for. To b…

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “There were bread lines in every other country at that time. ” EThere were bread lines in every other country at that time. Quote from GreatbigHippo: “ ” even in luxembourg? :3

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

I have a penny from 41'

• Lets do it mate, ur already better, from what I see.

• Quote from vex03: “Quote from DxC: “I can't remember what a day in real life is. ” I think it's 12 hours right?? ” No you dumb dumb, its 16 hours.

• Cold War RP

paper wars - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Fenrir Ragnarok: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from paper wars: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from paper wars: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from paper wars: “Am I in? ” ayejust give the irl name of the leader of egypt during this time ” Gamal Abdul ” nyet that wasn't him ” Ohh... PM paper wars (I'm lvl 20.) I'm so sorry ” needs to be the PM, king or wot ever that ruled it for that timenot a personal name you picked ” Not that I have much knowledge to say something here, but doing …

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

But continue replying, just don't brush ur teeth, I like it when you reply.

• Friendly Banter

paper wars - - Off Topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from paper wars: “IT'S TIME TO STOP ” fine. I will never post on this site or brush my teeth again. ” Good.