Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cheating

MichaelA - - Suggestions / Criticism

it seems to me that there is a lot of cheating, ie. multiplayer accounts, going on in a lot of the games. i have also caught 2 admins cheating and they are trying to have my account deleted, or at least thats what i think. i do admit that in one of the games where i reported the person cheating, he was clearly controlling at least 4 countries and he is an admin, i did cheat and created a bunch of multiplayer accounts because i reported him and nothing was done about it. i think that admins shoul…

• cheating

MichaelA - - Questions and Answers

the game number is 1173848. i know germany is cheating because we had an alliance until he stabbed me in the back and then somehow lybia entered my territory with 66 troops, 30 of them anti aircraft guns. only germany would have known the size of my airforce. thank you.

• cheating

MichaelA - - Questions and Answers

i have a question. is it considered cheating if someone joins a game under more than one username, or basically dummy accounts, to control other countries so that their main account wins the game or to improve their ranking by winning games?