Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Okay, so yes, people who just started playing call of war should not be able to create rounds. Yes, it makes since to limit the amount of games someone can host a month, but now it's limited to only premium players? I've been gone due to having no access to internet, and this game is completely different, and just in my opinion, all the recent updates has made the game worse. I can understand some of the new things, like upgrading the graphics, (though the game could be as plain as the original …

• Quote from iDragons: “Quote from King_Max: “It would become an annexed province, which doesn't have full production, but has more production than the occupied province. It'd be like Conflict of Nations when you annex a city, the production goes from 25% to 50% making the city more useful for a price. Making them full on core provinces would be very over powered, and even annexing provinces might be a little, but there are many ways to nerf it. ” Correct me if this is outdated information, but in…

• Quote from Kanaris: “The reason I suggested a building its because it takes time to complete and also can be destroyed. So this process should not be instantaneous it should take time to complete several days. Also the building addresses well what happens when the annexed province falls into enemy hands. Basically the annexed status should be lost and you would have to start from scratch if you were to capture it back. Now if there is a better mechanism then constructing a building to do the abo…

• Quote from BMfox: “So what you ment is that your annexed province would become a core province? ” It would become an annexed province, which doesn't have full production, but has more production than the occupied province. It'd be like Conflict of Nations when you annex a city, the production goes from 25% to 50% making the city more useful for a price. Making them full on core provinces would be very over powered, and even annexing provinces might be a little, but there are many ways to nerf it…

• Quote from BMfox: “I'm not a big fan, a lot of players would lose their capital on day one. Secondly this means that players who use gold in the game could take over an entire country over in a matter of minutes without a fight. You can see this would be problematic and kind of the opposite of the goal of the game. ” What? no, the player needs to invade and occupy the land before they can annex it. I wasn't saying that they could bribe a city into joining them, that would be game ruining. This d…

• I’ve been playing this game for awhile, as well as three of its family members, Supremacy 1914, Conflict of Nations, and New World Empires. I’ve realized that this game is missing something that the others have, Annexation. (Besides Supremacy, because there are no cores.) Having the option to annex provinces and cities would make the game a lot more interesting, realistic, and easier to create large empires, which can lead to giant wars between multiple massive empires. This will also give a bet…