Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategy: Early Game

NOOB1433223 - - General Discussions

i know, its fairly obvious i dont play this game to win i play it for fun and right now i am enjoying trying to solo 100p (which in 99% of the time fails)

i dont really think you know how difficult it is to win global games, especially when i try not to join coalitons

i joined more than that on both THIS account and on another account that i lost also, game counts doesnt mean a lot, the games that is actually played to the end counts way more i mainly play 100p rounds to the end, so i feel every game i play does COUNT MORE also, i suppose you dont realise there is a bug with games played that resets it to zero a few months ago?

actually, yes

• Most Casualties You've Seen

NOOB1433223 - - Off Topic

tbf, cuba has done NOTHING in the entire game but spam cruisers and BBs in naval amd built 4637377 artys

to be frank, your advice on infantry, naval and secret really makes me doubt your seriousness or experience

destroyers are the worst, use naval bombers and cruisers -_- also, destroyer has HORRIBLE AA which will be shreded by PROTECTED NAVAL BOMBERS meaning they are useless defending capital ships from air attack u saying infantry is worth it no its not iworth it at all its SO EXPENSIVE no one builds infantry past day 1 militia is end game, use them for garrison did i say use lone cruisers? no i did not, u are not making a fair comparison, 5 sub to one cruiser is by no means fair a big stack of AA? no…

• Best AI

best ai??? OBVIOUSLY OPERATION SUPREMACY AI they can wreck actual players that doesnt know how powerful they are

my statement is based on the experience of many experiance players and to be honest ur strategy is questionable at best

the longest game ever lasted 2 years

secret units, railroad guns just isnt good enough compared to others, get shreded tacts even with proper AA protection paras, very situational, can be useful in correct hands, research when nothing better left commandos, one of the best unit in 1.4 an outright op in 1.5, ALWAYS PRODUCE in capital rockets: first strike and fort busting, research lv1 on day 6 2 on day 8, good unit but dont overspam as they guzzle oil BOTH NUCLEAR RESEARCH ARE TERRIBLE When anyone sees you producing nukes you insta…

air: one rule: NEVER ATTACK WITH AIR only use patrol function, if you want to attack enemy aircrafts, overlap the patrol range, also all air units MAX STACK TO 5 fighters: cheap to spam, mainly used to protect important regions and to soak dmg in stacks. produce after a decent amount of tactical bombers are up 6/10 tactical: main bulk of airforce, mainly target vulerable units (tank in city) and dangerous units (commando in mountain), with proper fighter meatshielding you CAN afford to bomb cruc…

sorry i sounded quite harsh buddy, but these isnt the only point i will make anti air: combine them with infantry, dont need very much, ur main defense should be fighters naval: as of the current version of the game, the vast majority of experienced players will agree that destroyers ARE.THE WORST naval units out there, no ground support, expensive in cost compares to minimal benifits, subs can be hunted with naval bombers and gets wrecked by naval bombers. Subs is decent for raiding convoys and…

arty: spam those in first two round of production, put arty reserach before all else, spam infrstructure too, rest of advice for arty fairly valid

Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “Infantry: A wise decision, because you have them already, terrain objectives, and city control. Be careful of going too hard with infantry; I lost over 120 infantry (no coin) with a South America coalition, fighting a North USA coalition and I was in shock & oar. Last time I ever go worst with an infantry movement. Militia are descent, especially with the %75 bonus defence on hills. Militia have been mentioned a number of times and should remain concurrent that they…

bruh, all the points are faulty or completely incorrect @mods, pls take this thread down for trolling and misinformation

very funny hahahahahaha we belive ur strat so much

• The AI Cheats

NOOB1433223 - - Suggestions / Criticism

i dont think ai has special advantages except for 24 hour production its just they are suprisingly strong after a month of spamming units

• The AI Cheats

NOOB1433223 - - Suggestions / Criticism

FUN FACT a ai can join coalitions how it works is this 1.player applies for coalition 2.player goes inactive 3. player (inactive) is accepted 4. ai is in coalition idk how is that useful its just fun

he lost one sub fighting a part of the invasion force 1. and the naval bomber, tactical and BB & crusiers dealt with the rest for free