Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cruisers

SgtSniperMan101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Naval Key: (You'll need this) BB = Battleship CA = Heavy Cruiser CL = Light Cruiser DD = Destroyer As I was playing a game and I was looking at cruisers I had a thought. Why not divide the cruisers into two categories: CLs or Light Cruisers and CAs or Heavy Cruisers Now for the pros and cons I thought up: Starting with CLs: In the real world the Light Cruisers were used as screening ships to protect the other bigger more expensive ships but they also were good Destroyer hunters. So my thought wa…

• Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from SgtSniperMan101: “... So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Commandos. ... ” well let’s give u a challenge to do to test if it’s realistic.U have 875 commandos walking onto a convoy. 1. U have to keep track of the number of people that are on the ship(attendance in a simpler form) 2. Making 875 people walk up a boat t…

• So upon seeing the Airborne and the Commandos I had I though which I spoke with my Alliance members and they seemed to like the idea as well. What was my Idea.... Marines. I noticed that with Harbors and ports making your units embark and disembark faster but that only works when you control the province. So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Comm…

• Paratroopers are coming!

SgtSniperMan101 - - News

With the paratroopers can you be able to get them to become a plane again at a cost and a long time to redeploy them like how it was during WW2.

• Hey superchan Rather than making a second alliance why don't you let some of the other alliances in your league get some more players

• If you enjoy winning and playing Call of War then come and join AFO Wolfpack. All are welcome.