Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Besides, you have the option to cycle through cities from the production screen (the arrows left and right) but it's useless because you cant easily see what buildings the cities have or resources they are producing

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “you can see all the resource and building info in theprovince tab at theright of the screen ” until you open the popup

• That still doesn't let a stoner like me see everything. Like I'm scrolling through and go hey I'll build something in this city, the production window still covers up the info for that city so I'll go, shit is this making steel should I build my industry here, close the window and recheck. Like wise if I'm using the left/right buttons to scroll through I don't know what resources the next city is producing. anyway just a thought. I just want to be able to see all the city info, while choosing pr…

• Ok so City Info is this panel forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8d74edd2d6a983d66e76e2585 Production this popup forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8d74edd2d6a983d66e76e2585 It would be helpful to beable to see both forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8d74edd2d6a983d66e76e2585 or forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8d74edd2d6a983d66e76e2585

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “As combat takes place once per hour there is zero practical difference between being visible for 5 minutes and being visible the entire duration of combat. ” Ok fine, but that's just an example of how your explanation of subs would look in the game not a suggestion. Maybe make them visible after the first combat duration, an hour or whatever, and keep their stealth for the first attack unless there is a destroyer or naval bomber about. Also up their damage, lower their def…

• It would be really nice if the unit/building production popup was aligned so that it didn't cover up the "city info" tab that opens at the bottom when you select a city. That would actually let me use the left/right buttons to cycle through cities when I'm trying to like mass build infrastructure or similar. It would be a nice polishing touch just to make the city tab slide upwards to show the production options.

• Quote from h4zel: “Quote from Cronkonium: “Just wondering why I didn't get gold despite playing well... ” Play better. ” Typical unhelpful answer

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Subs are visible while attacking because these are WW2 submarines which required frequent surfacing for air and the visible wake of a torpedo indicates where the submarine is. ” That's a pretty basic idea, still doesn't address that they may need rework. Subs might not have been able to travel long distances underwater but they could still let off torpedoes without surfacing and while wake might have been a factor, it was a far cry from actually telling you where a sub was…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “If you believe that your convoy units are “hidden” inside your submarines, you are incorrect. To the outside observer the sub is not shown, only the convoy ships. ” There is still a good point about submarine vs capital ship combat. I understand units need to be balanced but subs were, shoot and hide, one shot one kill weapons, not involved in drawn out battles. The idea that a battleship can see or even damage a submarine is exactly what puts them in the role of scouting …

• Thoughts on Update

BobbyFet - - Suggestions / Criticism

I had the same thought about submarines. Glad to see them get some attention, they need a rework badly Quote from Desktop General: “I just Read the List of Fixes and Changes on Today's Update. Some of it over all Sounds Cool. Like Moral and stuff. Oh and I'm Glad Revolt Risk was Lowered. However if it were up to Me I would kind of Leave CoW 1.0 the way it is. And make adjustments Only to 1.5 Anti Tank: Is now hidden in forest, hills and urban terrain. = Not sure if That is Gonna Work!!! Will you…