Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is the pace of the game to "fast"?

zecevi123 - - Off Topic

yeah 1.5 ruined pacing. Its too fast its one of reasons why i hate 1.5 too. I cant spend all day here

• Black mountains bug

zecevi123 - - Bug Reports and Issues

here is the bug in question. As you can see mountain provinces have black dots over them. For example here are the mountains in Romania with the bug. But its not exclusive to Romania its on all maps with Mountains. ibb.co/fXhk2M7

• imo they should have kept the economic system from 1.0,resource placement,resource consumption by population and units and buildings from 1.0 but taken doctorines and units from 1.5 but with terrain modifiers from 1.0 and no HP bloating after upgrading. This would have been the perfect balance between the two which everybody would have liked. Really bad decision on their part.

• Black mountains bug

There is a bug where mountain provinces have black dots all over them. Please fix!!

• I really dont understand why they are making COW like CON. Alot of people only play COW because they didnt like CON. why are you making both games the same? COW is bassicaly CON with ww2 skin now.

• Balancing tanks.

zecevi123 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Medium and Light tanks should have the same defense and offense stats but have -50 debuffs in Mountains and Cities.

• The New Call of War

zecevi123 - - News

RIP Call of War. Now its just conflict of nations reskin!

• Isnt that the 100player map?

• Coastal Forts

New unit idea. Coastal forts. They would be like normal forts stationary but they would have a bigger range than battle ships and shoot at enemy naval units. They would be upgradable like forts and it would improve their HP. The thing is they can only be built on coastal provinces and in one Province you can either build a fort or a coastal fort not both! I think this would be good idea. EDIT: i just realized we have railroad guns which are pretty much coastal forts so ignore this

• Convoy HP inadequevat

They fricked up the balancing in 1.5 just stick to 1.0. Thats what im doing now

• 1.5 suggestion

I have found the best solution to 1.5 this would be great for 1.5 players and 1.0 players. Ok here i go -Keep Doctorines -Keep new Units -Keep old 1.0 resource production that means Population will consume food and goods while troops will consume manpower food and oil. -Keep old 1.0 economy and remove the new Buildings they are just bloat and very annoying 1.0 had perfect buildings but 1.5 has a building for every little thing which is annoying. -Make rular provinces be able to produce troops ag…

• Great guide! Im currently playing as Tibet and having alot of fun! I allied with India and Japan. Nationalist China got split by Japan and me I also captured Communist China since Japan let me. I took over Xingjiang and now im about to capture Mongolia. My industry is almost max upgraded in my core provinces but im still short on food even though my army is only 30 units strong. After I defeat Mongolia im gonna focus on Industry. In the mean time i bought an Island in Carribean from UK and i sta…

• WOW you need to do what Chimere said! His idea is excellent!

• AI dont declare war

Dont remove it.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “The rebellions are silly, because there are far too many of them. It disadvantages players who are not 'kids' who cannot permanently be on line playing the game especially around day change time. So you come home log on and find that 6 provinces have rebelled two to the country you are fighting against two to your ally who is hundreds of game miles away and who has never occuppied the province and two to someone else thousands of game miles away who attacked you 15 days …

• 200 player map

Make it one time event which only is open for a day before it closes

• I dissagre the game would be very boring without rebellions and morale wouldnt matter except resource production. Which would make huge countries unstoppable. A rebellion though I think should only occur to the border nehgibouring nation or if its an island province to the closest neighbour. Removing rebellions is a terrible idea for the balancing of the game.

• 200 player map

Make it happen! It would be so epic! And make the coalitions be 10 players on that map.

• War summary

I support this idea.

• Gold reward

zecevi123 - - Questions and Answers

So me and my coalition mates are gonna win this round soon on 22 player map. WE will alll get 1700 gold plus our score. But my question is there are 2 other guys remaining will they receieve some gold rewards except their score?