Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Habo778: “One thing I do in Historical World War is use the usual Militia units that you get at the start to station at rebellious provenances since they become mostly obsolete mid to late game unless you invest research into them. Now this may not be feasible in other maps but if your really sick of rebellions then maybe have some Militia trail behind your main force or just some standard infantry. ” Militia can never become obsolete imho, with 1.5, depending on the region.

• Field Hospitals?

Anpere - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Habo778: “Well ships can repair themselves to a certain extent. Deep sea vessels usually have a full engineering crew along with a machine shop, tools and Spare parts. A ship can patch up holes in the hull and replace broken parts the problem is when the spare parts run out or when it’s something too big to have a spare EX. A Boiler. So yes a ship can repair it self in the middle of the Ocean although it’s not realistic that it can repair itself to 100% every time since when in combat…

• Is the pace of the game to "fast"?

Anpere - - Off Topic

Quote from Last Warrior: “small number of events maps with 50% or even 33% speed would be make more choice for everyone. ” What do you mean? I don't really understand this.

• Is the pace of the game to "fast"?

Anpere - - Off Topic

Does it matter? You make it slower and you potentially take the risk of losing people who wants a faster pace game, lowering the already low amounts of users in games.

• Suggestions for CoW

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Quote from Anpere: “Response to 1 - 2: I wish it was an option to choose the current Icon - Military Symbols. I was playing S1419. When I thought it'd be a wonderful addition to Call of War. Although, coloring is not really necessary and is quite a waste of time for developers. Response to 3 - 4: No, thanks. I feel as if that made it way easier and boring on HOI4. It's fine as is. Response to 5: If possible, sure why not. I think it'd make a lot more sense to trade with …

• A few regions should be non-core fascist or communist doctrine, other than that seems as if it'd be fun.

• Suggestions for CoW

Response to 1 - 2: I wish it was an option to choose the current Icon - Military Symbols. I was playing S1419. When I thought it'd be a wonderful addition to Call of War. Although, coloring is not really necessary and is quite a waste of time for developers. Response to 3 - 4: No, thanks. I feel as if that made it way easier and boring on HOI4. It's fine as is. Response to 5: If possible, sure why not. I think it'd make a lot more sense to trade with nations individually. It would sort of force …

• Field Hospitals?

What about Support Units (Engineer & Medical)?

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Anpere: “It took me awhile to notice it was due to low morale and all I needed to do was place a unit down as a garrison force until morale increases every 24 hours (1 Day). ” That's very ineffective as you can easily take 20 provinces daily. You will leave 20 units behind? That's a considerable force that's of better use on the front. On top of it sometimes your one unit as garrison isn't sufficient and rebels with the province. Meaning that you need to go back and…

• I'm against this, could be abused big time. There's nothing wrong with the current system either, jesus I swear some people complain about anything.

• 1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.

• Quote from Last Warrior: “did they fixed it in cow classik for sure? ” They did, I remember being upset about nations returning back to the enemy, I thought it was a bug. It took me awhile to notice it was due to low morale and all I needed to do was place a unit down as a garrison force until morale increases every 24 hours (1 Day). The Morale System is fine, people just need to stop trying to go full scale expansionist when they don't have the resources to handle Revolts / Separatism from nati…

• Contracts

I could see this as being a new diplomacy option called Treaty of Friendship / Non-Aggression Pact.

• Rebellions again !!!

It's fine, just needs to make more sense.

• Consolidating units

I'd prefer the ability to repurpose the unit. Example: I no longer have use for Militia. I want to repurpose their role to Infantry/Commando.

• Quote from BMfox: “Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate? ” I support, Building - Field Hospital - Increase the recovery rate/speed of units within this province. - Leveling up the Field Hospital increases the recovery rate/speed further (Level 1 - 3). I'm shocked Paratroopers came before a Mobile Medical Unit / Logistics Unit. A Mobile Medical Unit / Logistics Unit could do the above for units within its radius.

• If Developers are constantly oppose of a disband unit. How about the ability to reorganize units? 1. Reorganize ♻ It could operate similarly to the 'Upgrade System'. Although, this time. We'd be able to reorganize a Militia unit into Infantry/Commando. We'd simply be reorganizing the units 'Role'. That should solve the players sending their units to death, which ruins our K/D Ratio and is completely unfair.

• Real Allies Doctrine

If Doctrines became realistic on 1.5, it would be pretty boring since vast majority of the nations would be associated with the Allied Powers, I suppose that's why they added Comintern. But even then, some Comintern nations were associated with the Allied Powers.

• I'm not sure how this Sandbox mode would work. Probably adding an option where the match is not considered 'Competitive' where it's not added to Ranking System.

• Upkeep (Suggession)

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Remember, if that happens, there will need to be a big rebalancing which means resource production will need to increase as well as other upkeep decreases. ” I mean, now that food is needed for researching technology. I happily welcome a rebalance.