Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aviation tree redo

Peachez - - Suggestions / Criticism

• New Units

Peachez - - Suggestions / Criticism

i think air transport would be a waste if we did have options for new units to be introduced. Plus air transport was not used heavily in WW2 for anything except transporting scout vehicles and infantry aka paratroopers. I once recommended a mobile rocket launcher like the katyusha mobile rocket launchers the Soviets used.

• Thank you Dante, Yes you are 100% correct per your below, but I was referring strictly to the mobile version is not advertising this information freely like the desktop version is doing. This problem is only minor inconvenience when you compare mobile to desktop versions. Quote from Dante Bugler1: “If you click the resource at the top say food you will given the exact amount of food stock you have, the hourly production, daily production and daily consumption. This is the same for all resources.…

• Dear CoW team, There are several small but very annoying differences when playing Call of War mobile version when compared to playing on desktop mode and i would like to bring these to your attention. From what I have noticed so far, the mobile version and the CoW game app both run very smoothly when compared to the desktop version and for this I give two thumbs up! But you may be asking yourself, if this is true why do more people prefer the desktop mode if it is slower, crashes more, and is ov…

• screen shots well received and duly noted with thanks. Yes, once I cleared everything and typed in callofwar.com to safari and again on chrome it brought me to the CoW login screen. I input my credentials and the game opened in mobile mode. I even tried a incognito window after clearing the history and data and this still did not work. I’m an just confused why the desktop mode button doesn’t work and why the desktop mode links I email myself aren’t working either. I will continue your instructio…

• Idea... What if you personally Logged into my account and opened my current game? Theory #1 - If you can play my current game on desktop mode, take a screen shot and send me it. This will show me it is something on my side. Theory #2 - if you log in and cannot switch between desktop mode and mobile mode, then we know it’s something wrong with the game.

• sorry I forgot to include this picture as well showing my browser history was also cleared. 14024b85-d9fb-42d3-8186-ee349b612a55 please also note I attempted to use an incognito window but this did not work either.

• I have followed all of your steps and completed this procedure once again. It said all of my website data, cookies and history is at 0% per below: 301dd969-ad0a-4ad2-a76d-9a38518692a6 795c30ad-3e21-43b3-9331-85bc7e68f72d I attempted to log back into CoW and it brings me to my current game but it is still in mobile mode. I tried this on both my laptop and my iPad and the game is still stuck in mobile mode. 04da55bc-1c1e-4853-a05e-c45676be415d

• Good day team, Before I delete my account I would like to ask for help one last time in hopes I don’t have to delete my account and I can still enjoy playing CoW. My problem is simple, as soon as the last update was released at the end of January, the button that switches to desktop mode does not work. The button makes war noises when pressed but it just doesn’t make the switch over to desktop mode. I had two games going and it was doing this to both of them. I tried switching from my iPhone to …

• It’s all about morale, not so much health or repairing mechanized units, only about their morale status. Infrastructure and fortifications raise morale of ALL units, so yes, in a sense they “heal/ repair” units by raising their morale.

• Units and provinces that are cutoff and/ or surrounded should slowly loose morale until either relieved or destroyed. In WW2 cutoff and surrounded units were subject to ammo shortages, food shortages, and left wondering if they will be relieved by their comrades or going to be destroyed by the enemy. so why shouldn’t this affect the units morale in CoW? Again this should slowly affect the morale of the cutoff/ surrounded units and give them incentive to break out and rejoin the rest of their com…

• This is basically what Fortifications are for.

• To EZ Dottle: how many ships were sunk at Dunkirk due to smaller land based aircraft and artillery? What about the Tirpitz? Sunk by RAF lanchasters carrying tall boy bombs? What about the HMS royal oak sunk by a lone submarine? The Russian Battleship Petropavlovsk, struck by a Stuka and sunk? (Medium bomber) I can go on and on with historical instances that support my claim but the issue is clearly the naval units in this game have an inaccurate and obviously unfair advantage vs Artillery, mediu…

• I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing "declare war, let everyone have RoW, trade with them even though your cutoff from the market" but these are fruitless steps and a waste of time in the long run. Besides how do they expect us to communicate with AI? You have a better chance negotiating with a dog, at least they wag their tales lol Best way I found to deal with this problem is to attempt to destroy them all one by one. First build up your arm…

• I have the same problem, please click my below link. Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing as above but these are fruitless steps and a waste of time in the long run. Besides how do they expect us to communicate with AI? You have a better chance negotiating with a dog, at least they wag their tales lol Best way I found to deal with this problem is to attempt to destroy them all one by one. First build …

• I have the same problem please click on below thread and let me know if this is same problem your having. Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems

• To restrisiko: I have already read that. This doesnt answer my questions I have mentioned above, please re-advise per my above situation.

• Artillery, medium/ heavy bombers, rail guns, and submarines should do more damage to naval ships. Game after game I loose hundreds of medium and heavy bombers, subs, and artillery units to naval floatilla's. There has also been times I have lost dozens of medium and heavy bombers try to sink one battleship or one destroyer. Think back to WW2 when the Royal Navy had supremacy over the oceans. There where countless times they were humiliated by air power dominating their modern navy and in most ca…

• Good day, I have recently been having problems with my popularity and the elite AI ganging up on me in one of my games. I started the map Europe-Road to War-as France and declared embargo and then war on Germany as is standard diplomacy steps. By the time I pushed half way through Germany everyone else quite the game and 8 AI countries declare trade embargo on me. By the time Germany was conquered the 8 countries who declared embargo on me were now at war and literally every other country declar…

• And of course, as soon as I say something a new Map just popped up!