Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a question in mind in your playstyle in diplomacy. Sometimes we will always meet skillful players and become enemies with them. If you happen to find a very skillful one, which you may use in your alliance to win the game. Are you willing to join hands, compromise with them and cease hostilities? Or would you hold grudge and will invest every troops, resources and everything you have just to defeat him? If so what are your conditions?

• Best Strategies/Units?

KriegMaker - - General Discussions

Sorry I was not able to make it in time... maybe you can send me a DM

• - I only use light tanks early game. When I get medium tanks I will phase them out. Mediums gives more powerful punch for its mobility.

• Best Strategies/Units?

Quote from GrandEmpire: “ooer. well how do we face off?????? ” You can make or play a game then tell me of the game ID. I can search it and join.

• Best Strategies/Units?

Quote from GrandEmpire: “I f you are not in an alliance, join mine (Armstris Alliance) and we'll play ” Oh, I am with the GTEMP Alliance by the way...

• Best Strategies/Units?

I am interested to play with you. I am pretty much a noob myself, I hope you'll be patient with me.

• Best Strategies/Units?

I'll give you mine... it is fairly simple. However, if you play 1.0 you cannot apply my build and strategies. Usually my overall strategy is to soften the enemy first then use hammer and anvil strategy. Also, coordination is the key I do not put my units in a single mega stack. Lastly I upgrade my units, especially if I find them very useful. I mostly use medium tanks for spearhead then motorized infantry. If I wish to hold my conquered territories I hold with infantry + anti-tank + anti air. So…

• Why do some players dont chat?

KriegMaker - - Off Topic

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I try to start a conversation, they dont reply for days and even weeks! This question is about players who don't talk to anyone even when online why is this ” Being secretive is an advantage in this game. Most of the people I encounter who chat with me…

• I know they are not bad but if you prefer to subdue the enemy as fast as you can you have to be consistent in what you would want to research. At least three well upgraded units can lay waste to almost anything the enemy throws you. A well coordinated attack can reduce the enemy to rubble. It's not like I do not really research on the secret branch. Only late and when they are deemed necessary.

• My tips in invading: 1.5 version Three Essentials: Land Ground - 1st Priority Air - 2nd Artillery - 3rd Three Essentials: Sea Cruisers - 1st Battleships - 2nd Landing Party - 3rd Why there are three essentials? 1. Ease of control and coordination 2. Superior killing potential 3. Ease of production 4. Better resource use and management ----- Preparations for land invasion Ground: Depending on your style you might try to invade with the force you are comfortable with. You must know the purpose why…

• Quote from revengegirl: “Quote from KriegMaker: “Quote from revengegirl: “My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side ” Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean, you've quite got the artistic talent. I envy you! Hehehe ” Thanks those polandballs i have on my profile pic were just happy accidents xD ” Yep, they are happy. I can tell the enthusiasm by looking at them. I can only write (sad to…

• Naval bombers - destroyers - cruisers - battleships - carriers with naval bombers and interceptors That's my fleet order.

• Quote from revengegirl: “My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side ” Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean, you've quite got the artistic talent. I envy you! Hehehe

• Hobbies and your recent activities

KriegMaker - - Off Topic

I agree

• Quote from man with a wish: “Thanks! now i will get more into maneuvers and encirclement scenarios. Say, I've broken through a position and encircled a medium tank unit. You could use anti tanks guns, then push in with a counterattack but then by the time you get the antitank there the armor unit will probably have had a chance to counterattack and break through the encirclement. So what you want to do is get several tank destroyers, because even though they have one less attack points, they are…

• If you are fond of maneuvers use this strategy. The only drawback is that you'll need to be "very" active. 1. Use these units Land Motorized infantry 2 + 3 light tanks = 2 Armies (total stacks 5) Medium Tanks 5 units in a stack Tactical Bombers 4 stacks Interceptors 2 stacks How to use them: 1. Scout with interceptors 2. Attack the enemy army with tactical bombers 3. attack the main enemy army using the 5 stack medium tanks 4. Use the motorized + light tanks to maneuver (do not attack the enemy …

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Sharing your own content is permitted. For any images that include other players you will need their permission is my understanding. ” Thank you for your response. Maybe shading their names or to block their images should suffice? That includes username, coalition name and image?

• Are we players allowed to upload our games to youtube? Only for fun purposes not for profit or anything. I just want to he guided, thank you!

• Quote from vyliance: “Quote from KriegMaker: “Two level 4 barracks ” i suppose you are talking about CoW 1.5? ” Yes, it's on 1.5

• I will report this matter and his article when our net connection gets better.