Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, I thought about it, and I don't dislike gold spenders AS much as I used to. When fighting a gold user, it makes for an insanely intense and interesting game. I've learned a lot about my own mistakes when fighting gold users, i've also found out a lot of broken tactics to use against them. Everyone has their own story with Gold users and everyone has learned something from them. I've been in a game where 50+ players united to stop a gold spender and it was beautiful, I made very unlikely frie…

• If two players have enough points for a solo victory, do they both get a solo victory on their profile???

• Between the mid 13th century and the late 16th century, the "Gallowglasses" were a class of elite mercenary warriors who were primarily members of Scotland's Norse-Gaelic clans. Join GLGS if you want an alliance that accepts all kinds of players, a high KD is not required. You will only be kicked if you violate the rules. -You cannot Cheat or Insult other players, also profanity is not allowed. You are given 3 strikes a month, so try not to make breaking the rules a habit.

• Between the mid 13th century and the late 16th century, the "Gallowglasses" were a class of elite mercenary warriors who were primarily members of Scotland's Norse-Gaelic clans. Join GLGS if you want an alliance that accepts all kinds of players, a high KD is not required. You will only be kicked if you violate the rules. -You cannot Cheat or Insult other players, also profanity is not allowed. You are given 3 strikes a month, so try not to make breaking the rules a habit.

• Madainn mhath, I enjoy playing on the defensive, I started the game only 5 days ago. It seems to be that a lot of defensive advantages are given to the High Command players due to the "Fire Control" option. I main the United Kingdom (Only because Scotland isn't an option) and I like the naval tier. Are there any alternatives to high command when it comes to making a blockade for defense? or do I need to be active constantly so I can wage war on someone who is trying to go on the offensive?; this…