Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAHA

• Finally it works yes

• If MontanaBB Read this he will cry

• Unite the home front!

GTER6 - - News

I can't get in the 50-Player map Homefront and non of you Call of War Administrators or designers are talking about it. People Like Wise Odin are giving me warnings if i talk about a problem in this game this is a problem i can't get in a 50-Player Homefront map please fix it

• Unite the home front!

GTER6 - - News

I enter the game and then get redirected to the Homepage

• I'm in

• There is a certain Multi-Account user on game 1978995 on the 100 Player Map South Africa took over nearly all of Africa in Day 6 with 1 Unit. I have reported him with no response.

• It doesn't work i tried entering and then it takes me to the homepage

• For more variety on the battlefield!

GTER6 - - News

Leave the Rocket Fighter stats as it is the range is bad and can't be a carrier aircraft and Rocket Fighter on defence can lose against Level 6 Infantry on attack. Rocket Fighters are ok and needed against Tactical Bomber spam.

GTER6 - - News

King Draza Mihajlovic Thanks for your reply, Secret Units are supposed to be good such as Nuclear Bombers and Rockets they destroy the game as people spam them its hard to defend against these units especially Nuclear Rocket as i seen countries have 20 of them with 4 Nuclear Reactors. Rocket Fighters can only be obtained on Day 20 near that time Tactical Bombers become really good and there is a thing in this game i come across often where people spam Tactical Bombers. Rocket Fighter can't be in…

GTER6 - - News

And 1 thing in this game that needs fixing is. Make the Tank Destroyer faster its still useless as i want to build Anti-Tank instead plus Anti-Tanks are more cheaper for the price of Tank Destroyers

• Its a long story but i made a deal with my allies i made a deal that i would receive 100,000 Food until day 60 and i will give them 1/3 of my troops. So in the short term it would hurt me but in the long term it would benefit me. Master of trading with your allies

GTER6 - - News

Quote from F. Marion: “Quote from GTER6: “I'm in no way using any swear words or insulting anyone and them words are in the dictionary. I Said you can shut up if you want to bash units for your benefits.... ” Generally, telling someone to "shut up" is considered rude. Even insulting. Some might consider them "fighting words". I am going to guess that English is not your first language. If that is the case, the nuances might be less than obvious. We typically are more than happy to help folks get…

GTER6 - - News

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from GTER6: “Quote from F. Marion: “Quote from GTER6: “... I have just put an article wanting more advice on how to fix a food shortage problem and found my solution. ” Perhaps you should try an article on "How to Win Friends and Influence People".You definitely need some help with that. ” ?? What are you talking about ” Well, you are badmouthing a well-respected forum member in an aggressive way. Marion says it won't get your point across very well. Try using ar…

GTER6 - - News

I'm in no way using any swear words or insulting anyone and them words are in the dictionary. I Said you can shut up if you want to bash units for your benefits. I would hate people like him change units in this game to give prey to Tactical bomber spammers i spent Gold on Interceptors against this method instead what they do is find out where you live and attack you when your asleep even there are people who leave this game because of this, The method works. Rocket Fighters are the only way tha…

GTER6 - - News

Quote from F. Marion: “Quote from GTER6: “... I have just put an article wanting more advice on how to fix a food shortage problem and found my solution. ” Perhaps you should try an article on "How to Win Friends and Influence People". You definitely need some help with that. ” ?? What are you talking about

GTER6 - - News

I live in Finland but thank-you for that suggestion. I versed many players in this game that spams Tactical Bombers and have been beaten by it 2 times 1 of them heavy gold user and i have seen my friends beaten by Tactical bombers in a matter of 4 hours as after the player finishes you with the bomber he gets his Tanks or Armoured Cars and put on Forced March through your lands easily. Rocket Fighters is just defense against Tactical Spamming Bombers I can see in the comments that you are so pis…

GTER6 - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from GTER6: “MontanaBB you can shut up if you want to bash units for your personal benefits. ” Huh? ” Rocket Fighters is a good unit against Tactical Bomber Spamers they have bad range and can't be a carrier aircraft. But is needed in this game against one sole use. You obviously spam tactical bombers. The One True Change That Must Happen Tactical Bomber Problem - Revolutionary Solution

GTER6 - - News

Leave the Rocket Fighter upgrade as i verse a lot of players that use Tactical bombers. MontanaBB doesn't know anything about what people spams in this game

GTER6 - - News

Quote from DxC: “Quote from GTER6: “Same as Commandos your trying to destroy the game remember they can be only built in the capital which sucks. ” It doesn't suck as bad as you think. I can crank out one every 13h with lvl 5 IC. That's pushing 20 in 10 days. And they are bad mofos. ” I don't like and very rarely someone builds a Barracks level 2 and it needs t be built in the capital the unit is not bad. But its very hard to build them i use them against Switzerland