Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks! now i will get more into maneuvers and encirclement scenarios. Say, I've broken through a position and encircled a medium tank unit. You could use anti tanks guns, then push in with a counterattack but then by the time you get the antitank there the armor unit will probably have had a chance to counterattack and break through the encirclement. So what you want to do is get several tank destroyers, because even though they have one less attack points, they are highly mobile and are effect…

• What I do is use highly mobile attack troops. For example, I have 5 motorized troops combined with 5 light tanks. Now add Self propelled artillery and anti air. Now you can bombard enemy positions and then very quickly blitzkrieg and smash a hole in their lines Note: do not use this unit as a means of attacking the enemy head-on this should be used for finding and destroying the enemy's weakest point. If the opponent has Lot's of aircraft, you can use interceptors and rocket fighters or sp anti …