Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 310.

• Deactivate Barracks

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

And I will add in here that the ONLY time a naval base really pays for itself is when it is on an oil producing CORE province. In that case you can leave the naval base active and it will produce more oil than it consumes.

• I like the idea. Something else handy would be a way to view the map in the newspaper color coded by Coalition. It would give a better visual representation of how coalitions were laid out geographically.

• Sorry for being an idiot

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

You could always throw the laptop away and buy a new one. . . If you do as Restrisiko quoted and delete COOKIES and CACHE then there is nothing left to tell the browser to be in mobile mode next time you start.

• According to the news of August First, this bug was fixed: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…-the-blues/&postID=124859 Quote from Sasri: “Dear generals, Besides that we have the following changes and improvements for you: - We fixed a bug that made the market jump when you tried to close it, which could result in accidentally spending Gold for oil. ” Has this bug been "unfixed" during a recent update?

• @Alkyonor do you want to add this to the list?

• That is a frequent bug. Something to do with the order of the winners list in the newspaper. The correct info will be given the second time you load, and every time after that.

• The level requirements were a response to widespread abuse by players starting multiple accounts and joining games as a form of cheating. You do bring up an interesting point that perhaps @freezy or @Sasri could consider when players from other Bytro games come to Call of War that perhaps their experience elsewhere could unlock maps sooner or something. Since that is unlikely to be changed in the next few days I suggest you go forth and kill units, conquer territory, build buildings. I looked at…

• It seems to me that levels went up pretty fast for the first week.

• Beefed up Neutrals

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Interesting. I like the idea of the minor AI countries having less predictability.

• Single player match

I think that has real potential. Rather than always having a balanced map it could be interesting having a challenge already laid out for a player. Armies and buildings and maybe some research already done and ready to play.

• what about spamming?

Injinji: Did you happen to be missing a few tanks? Your tanks may have caught the rebellion flu along with the province Click on the little morale "i" button for the province and you will see the influences on morale. Likely there is a negative from enemy neighbors and wars. It is possibly "falling" now, but will take time to show below 100% Also read the newspaper, it will tell you what happened to your province, either rebellion or capture. It is also possible that the enemy marched in, but yo…

• No man's land

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

That does not appear on the 100 player map I am in.

• Same thread, he just changed the title

• Least used: 1) Militia. I have always regretted building them when I have, so I never even research them anymore. 2) Ships. I consider surface navy a luxury, not a necessity. If I have an ally who wants to build navy I let them do it and only build subs. I will build a few when needed. A pair of carriers and some support ships maybe. 3) Strategic bombers. Really the only reason to build them is to absorb damage in your plane group. 4) Nuclear anything. Sure it is handy to have one ally with nuke…

• Start when full

My understanding is that Game Operators such as the esteemed Mr Rokossovski could force that game to start if you submitted a bug report in triplicate with the proper forms signed on all the correct lines etc.

• No, the full games no longer appear, but there are some that did not fill up, but can not be joined, so they just clutter up the games list. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a1de35514ede899972d34eb94

• Alliance member joining?

Apparently some web browsers do not work well with the alliance section. Perhaps he can go through the Ranking tab: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a1de35514ede899972d34eb94 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a1de35514ede899972d34eb94

• Defending with Tac Bombers

I use an app called screenshot by lightshot. It is really slick. 1) Once the app is installed I can press the "printscreen" button the keyboard that is otherwise useless. 2) I can then draw a box around what I want to capture. 3) There are handy tools to draw or type in that space. 4) I can either save it to my computer and then insert it in a post here, or upload it to the "cloud" and just have a link to share. prntscr.com/haa8ep forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a1de35514ede899972d34eb94

• I would like to suggest that only games that have open slots and can be joined should be visible in the "new games" tab. You have improved that greatly lately, so mostly all you need to do now is hide the games that are "too late to join"

• Defending with Tac Bombers

The smart player would have split the infantry and armored car, and put the armored car on forced march. Likely would have been a different ending. Edit: I have had better luck saving screenshots and using the attachment tab when creating a post in order to make an image more visible.