Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• Worst Playable Country HWW

BMfox - - General Discussions

Quote from Onandonandomnom: “I think Canada has to be among the worst. Your starting land army is awful and not even close to enough to defend against America. Your mobilization is also terrible leaving you at a further defensive disadvantage. Any smart America player would never ally with Canada since they're free cities and resources. Canada has no use either, your starting navy implies you're a naval power but you start with 3 coastal cities, which is less than most countries with less coastl…

• Quote from Hornetkeeper: “If you haven't invested in other secret units though, it goes the other way, as secret labs cost the same, but you still need airstrips for air transfer (and more of them as RF have a lower range). Upgraded air factories are resistant to snipes. It's also not bad to build some lv1s at the front (quick to build) and that secures you against snipes, and could even be used for producing lower level planes. This works better for Ints as they have more range, so you need to …

• Quote from whowh: “and they just let you do it? Why? ” We were in Africa, took Europe and the Middle East. Another alliance was in Asia. They lost the war and to preserve their stats they proposed to move all their remaining armies to sea and give us shared maps. They did this to preserve their KD and province retainment ratio. We agreed because that was a very easy take over for us. We had to wait two days and were able to take almost whole of Asia in just a day. We would never have been able t…

• We need more games

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Almost everyone in this thread is banned so I'm closing it.

• Sometimes I take a screenshot from a screenshot You have 2KB a picture I think. You could try .bmp those take less space for example.

• To upload your pictures on the forum you go to attachments, upload, full image and it will be displayed on the forum.

• I quit cow

BMfox - - Off Topic

Quote from Tre: “I quit ” Already? Your loss, good luck mate!

• I made such deals too with coalitions of an alliance on the world at war. I allowed the enemy to go AFK, they gave me shared maps before leaving and moved their army to sea where my navy and naval bombers could take them out easily. We put a unit in every city of their coalition and basically took out every single city at day change. Their army lost at sea in a whim. All that was left to do was taking the empty rural provinces. We took the half of Asia that way in less than a day.

• Trading Units

There was too much abuse and multi accounting caused by that. It's much better now.

• Some remarks: - I've never had level 7 interceptor as I usually finish a world at war in around 18 days when I play together with friends. Actually you will rarely see fully upgraded units in a game. - If you use rocket artillery and SP rocket artillery then you would already have leveled up secret labs so the additional cost isn't necessarily higher. - If you decide to go for rocket fighters then you should also use (SP) rocket artillery to make it cost effective. - As you don't need air factor…

• Free Gold On IPhona

BMfox - - Bug Reports and Issues

I've got no issues on android, clear your cache memory or reinstall the game.

• pretty good not perfoect

BMfox - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from cl0xy: “Quote from whowh: “Quote from BrutusTrump: “That's tough, but I'm playing in the same game as Gustav the Great, the top player in Call of War. ” Is he any good? Or does he just spam gold? ” i allied with him in hww as Sweden (went inactive about four days later) and he had a 39 stack heading towards Norway, others have also said that he is a heavy gold user ” You need to use gold to stay on top of the ranking.

• Free Gold On IPhona

If I'm not mistaken then the add videos for free gold only work on android.

• Weird AI behavior

So I'm fighting Karelia in an AvA on a 22 player clash of nations map and there are two issues. Firstly the AI just passed my static troops without causing a battle: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…58cf7da7c280812dbda5987ab Secondly, again he AI just passed my static troops so I should be in defence and Karelia in offence. But no, it's the other way around. For some unknown reason I'm attacking and Karelia is in defence. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…58cf7da7c280812dbda5987ab

• Well, being able to queue up buildings and production and setting rally points is really helpful too. HC is great and for only 50€ a year you can support the game and enhancing your gaming experience.

• sharing intelligence

Snapshot at day change, it doesn't update.

• Coalitions

3 coalitions of 3 players on a 22 player map and the other 13 players will do what? Playing with their fingers and look in the mirror

• Retreat option on troops

When an army retreats during battle and soldiers panic, that's the moment where the real killing starts. The side that loses their cool first will lose the battle too.

• Nuclear bombers

- It's better that you can see the target so that you don't waste a nuclear bomber for nothing. You could just attack a city and if there's troops there then the damage will be spread over the buildings and the troops within the blast radius. Of course the latter is less effective. - The enemy in defence always shoots first so if they have enough AA value your nuclear bomber will be shot down. - Damaged units deal less damage hence also the nuclear bomber. - With allied planes 50 clicks out i ha…