Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Captain herkemier: “i was recently in a battle of planes, and i wanted to know what the best units to counter it would be. i was producing interceptors, tactical bombers and rocket artelleries. would like your view ” AA(specially Axis) is very good against havy armored units and aircrafts.

• Try to cut screenshot to smaller size or lower pic quantity.

• They need to declare war back to you or combat needs to happend for war to begine.

• Yugoslavia Flag

Suna232 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Tgufyru: “yugoslavia wasn’t communist until after ww2. Before that, it was a monarchy. During ww2, yugo was disbanded into multiple states and became facist. Also, there were communist and royalist partisans during the facist regime. The flag of yugoslavia shown is the communist flag that was adapted after ww2 until it dissolved. ” Exactly, Ex-Yu become truelly Communist when they liberate themselfs from Axis.

• Bruh.

Suna232 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Mostlikely you joined round that allready started, if round you playing is 4x speed and 1 real life day old it would be day 4 when you join.

• Battleships

Suna232 - - Questions and Answers

Battleships are useless without destroyers and cruisers. To have strong navy, you need battleships(to fight other warships and units on coastline), cruisers(to defend navy from naval bombers) and destroyers(to protect navy from submarines). You cant achive naval superiority with subs. Submarines are good for intercepting enemy convoys, attack unprotected cruisers and battleships and spie enemy coastline. Submarines are best to be by themselfs in "wolf packs".

• This is first time someone said that comintern is OP However, fully dissagree with that.

• Quote from Last Warrior: “You forget upkeep for All other units. ” No,army upkeeps are devided from income,it dosnt work like spies upkeeps.

• Quote from Cloudpop2: “very interesting. if you had two spies, then the upkeep required would be 12k, more than the 6.6k you had ” How do you mean 12k? If he had 1 spie doing lets say military sabotage and one intelligence sabotage that is 6k/day.

• Then i am not sure if spie upkeep is only 4/2 k per day or those 500 too witch is displeyed as daily upkeep for idleing spies. Alsoo you were at bottom border, you berly have had any money and think that you were more likely to make a mistake then game itself.

• Doctrines

Suna232 - - General Discussions

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Who even cares about doctrines? You have a good strategy? You win! ” You are wrong, buth i guess everyone plays the game on his own way.

• Quote from Hornetkeeper: “Well I guess you know that method already, anyway... ” Yes, I do know how to predict how fight would finish, I am sugesting this cause of new players who dont understand that and never click on unit or stack info. I think that this option could help new players and save some time to skilled players. For us it dosnt rlly mather, i know outcome of battle without checking anything...

• I think that it would be very usefull to add option to compare stacks. It could work as add army option, you select one unit and click new option "compare armys" then select stack you want to compare with and tab with compared stats pop up. Anyone have any corrections or think that this is not good idea, feel free to post it.

• Doctrines

Suna232 - - General Discussions

Quote from Tribunate: “When (or if) the 1v1 map comes out I will challenge anyone who thinks Axis can beat PanAsian. I'll play as PanAsian. ” Challeng accepted My Axis is unstopable

• Youtube quotes

Suna232 - - Off Topic

"Boom" - CrazyRussianHacker

• Something dosnt add up in your story. Military or economy sabotage cost 4k/day and intelligence cost 2k/day. How is your upkeep cost 6k/day if you say you only have 1 spie?

• Clash of nations

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Oh, didnt think abouth that.

• Clash of nations

Suna232 - - Off Topic

I dont rlly know what "Clash of Nations" is, are you talking abouth "Conflict of Nations"?

• Helicopters

Suna232 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ivan Varez: “Okay, so I have seen others suggest this. But i'll suggest this again. I know that this is a game about WW2 and helicopters are used only at the end of the war. But if that's the argument... then why is there a nuclear rocket? Nuclear rocket as far as i know, and based on few research, nuclear rocket is invented on December 1,1967. Almost 22 years after the war, compared to helicopters which is first used on September 14, 1939. Okay, so my main suggestion for helicopter a…

• Bug fixed