Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey

cl0xy - - Recruitment Centre

I’m looking for an alliance that is really active, I do not have discord but I will always be active on COW, I’m also looking for an alliance that I can join games with. I’m a good player and I’m a lvl 105 as of right now with a 1.52 kd

• tbh i just want Encirclements I

• Fix the expansion glitch

cl0xy - - Bug Reports and Issues

OH, i thought it meant you are not expanding fast enough. Okay thanks for clarifying

Why is the penalty so high when I’m the biggest nation on the map. (Not anymore I’m probably dead i just got attacked by 4 nations.)

I don’t think you read my comment

Belgrad morale is 65% mostly because of my expansion.. Yet its day 20

• Project Force - I researched Interceptors, and finished researching Tactical bombers, and i learnt at a low level that a nation with a great Airforce cant be defeated. I constructed Tactical Bombers in the cities with Aircraft Factory’s, I hope the Aircrafts that will be made will help the invasion of South California. The New Mexico Threat - West Texas and New Mexico went into a COLD WAR. After I set up Fortifications on the New Mexican border, I sent troops to the border, although New Mexico d…

• Coalition / Diplomacy - It was time to recruit more nations to the NSAFA. Quickly I noticed that Utah applied, he was a great experienced player (level 108, 1.24 kd), so I let him in, the NSAFA needed one more member to be a full Coalition, and me and West Texas eyed South. Utah noticed that East Mexico was a player who most likely used gold, West Texas tried to recruit him but according to East Mexico, he said that he is interested but will wait a while to join a Coalition, East Mexico also dem…

• Arizona - American homefront.

cl0xy - - General Discussions

This is a Report on my playthrough, most likely will Report day by day Read my East Texas play through if you like. *Every 6 days = 1 year* *Every 2 months = in game day* I started my story as Arizona, as the North American War was around the corner, I checked the coalition lists, seeing if I could join any, but I wasn’t impressed my the stats, so I made my own Coalition called the “NSAFA” N - North S - South A - American F - Free A - Alliance I successfully recruited West Texas into my Coaltiio…

• No Free Gold On PC

cl0xy - - Questions and Answers

Quote from GandyTheGreen: “Why is there no way to get free gold from the browser game version or the steam version? I legit see no reason why I should log into my phone and get free gold everyday when it barely even works on my iPhone. I legit have to close the game and open it like 500 times to finally get it to pop up. I get through a video or 2, and the game reloads the map. Then I gotta repeat the whole process over and close it back to back until it pops up again. It's annoying. ” They need…

• Quote from Eunizerx03: “Quote from cl0xy: “Quote from Eunizerx03: “If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion. ” Depending on what day this is, you could easily counter it with a 30 stack airforce, I make that by day 10.If they have skilled anti-air, there comes the real problem. ” The person who took it, it's not my picture FYI, said it had 4anti air and 4 antitank in each stack. The rest of them are rocke…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

Quote from IronKnight: “wait, aRtI eXiStS? I'm obviously joking, just wanted a way to return to the forums. So, how's everyone been? ” Good

• Quote from Eunizerx03: “If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion. ” Depending on what day this is, you could easily counter it with a 30 stack airforce, I make that by day 10. If they have skilled anti-air, there comes the real problem.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

I just wanted to say that jinping has been dressing a lot like mao recently.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

alright I’ve decided if I want to take the vaccine or not

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

I’m thinking if ill take the vaccine or not tbh. By the way I’m not really 3.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from whowh: “Just wondering, is anyone else here vaccinated? ” No, they tried to poison me twice and I refused both times.Quote from cl0xy: “i will be soon ” How old r u? Can be quite harmful to young people. ” I am 3 years old. Why?

• It’s good but it would just be a high command one.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

i will be soon

• Quote from Cpt. Stephen Rogers: “When creating a new game, is it possible to restrict coalitions and shared maps based on doctrine? If not, is that possible to make the game more realistic? ” maybe in a event.