Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Karl von Krass - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “dead chat. ” Say something so xD what topic do u suggest? ” what about the droid attacks on the wookies?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Karl von Krass - - Off Topic

dead chat.

• my advise: get a discord account, it's very useful to get into any good alliance, or just increase the quality of gameplay in general.

• i believe the problem resolved, i am in the same server as Brutus

• Ask the game admin for inactive rules. Best us to give territory back as RP things. Also Germany seems to fit the clichè 'Toxic admin taking major nations'

• Looking for a home

Karl von Krass - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “So you are still green then. Why dont you aplie to an alliance? This here dosnt look to efficient ” Actually he was accepted into my alliance and currently we are doing a WaW together.

• Snipers

Karl von Krass - - Suggestions / Criticism

also remember snapping range for units can be approximated to 5-7 so it already is larger than the sniper's range stated by @iNot_here

• Snipers

Karl von Krass - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from The Irish man 123: “Maybe it has been suggested before but not by me ” this caused me to almost facepalm myself irl. And Snipers ARE integrated in infantry regiments already.

• To report someone go to bottom right more option then Support tocket button (Mobile) or Straight on select support ticket button on the bottom right (PC) after which select Report type, (User chat report if foul language was on chat and Account report if the are using Foul language in other areas) then write in detail the report. (Text in the body of the Report button should guide you more)

• Looking for a home

Karl von Krass - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Tgufyru: “she meant the name in Call of war , probably to check your stats . ” umm, He did answer his Ingame name.

• Quote from GeneralElJeffy: “Agree! My last game came across a level 120, was just godly awful ” perchance his name was Karl von Krass?

• Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Quote from Hornetkeeper: “But in a real battle of good players, it wouldn't. ” Yes, but I don't recall seeing anyone over level 100 in a Europe: clash of nations unless it's private unranked for fun. ” i believe You yourself said so and will agree that Good players cant be judged by their Lvls.

• Quote from Tgufyru: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “I'd like transport planes in a competitive match. Suppose Italy trying to Reinforce it's Libyan colonies so they conquer Malta and use the airstrip there to send airborne divisions to fight the British in Africa etc etc. Can make tactics such as paratrooping troops then sending airborne divisions to support, a thing. ” What is the difference between this new idea and paratroopers? ” paratroopers land on enemy territory, Airborne divisions are tran…

• Quote from Zaktty: “Similar to how coalitions work, Nations can host conventions to agree what's allowed in warfare, these rules can be broken, but said nation will be much less popular ” Define how things like this will work, how many nations will band together for a convention, what if a counter convention is hosted etc. Etc.

• I'd like transport planes in a competitive match. Suppose Italy trying to Reinforce it's Libyan colonies so they conquer Malta and use the airstrip there to send airborne divisions to fight the British in Africa etc etc. Can make tactics such as paratrooping troops then sending airborne divisions to support, a thing.

• Overstacking

Karl von Krass - - General Discussions

Allies Heavy tank and Quick mobilisation? I think i just heard an oxymoronic statement or rather you are referring to Quick production times @Alexandera Nevsky. Still wont consider this to be Quick mobilisation of the already produced units. In Defensive wars they can be faster than an enemy army, but In offensive wars?

• Alliance game

Karl von Krass - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Game ibfo is given in Newspaper, instead of challenging straight on you should negotiate a match then inform about a game then Have a match. You can choose smaller maps and limit the player size for smaller alliance games (suppose a Road to War but with 6 players instead of the normal 12 to support 3v3)

• Overstacking

Karl von Krass - - General Discussions

the only problem i have with lvl 1 militia is there absurdly slow pace, usually in later game i upgrade my militia to lvl 3 which acts like a lvl 4 infantry with stealth.

• Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Disagreed. I believe you should not attack AI until you have subdued all neighboring nations (nations sharing the borders with you), because small AI nations don't really have an army, neither do they get conscripts. Until they embargo and the bells start ringing with war, just ignore them as much as possible. Also, fighting one nation at a time doesn't give the große wirkung to make neighbors accept a treaty. Instead, launch attacks on Comintern neighbors (if you …

• nope, u can do it as well.