Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “That I doubt lmao. Under fascism, there was a higher class of people who were to be the best. Trying to be careful of what I say, but surely you know the uber vs untermensch stuff. So there wouldn't be slaughter after a certain point, once things were established. ” How do you think we could possibly take you seriously after posing an argument like that? Do you really mean, just kill off a few billion people and we can just get back to business as usual? Besides, if you s…

• The end?

Many people left the game when Canvas was deprecated.

• Istria

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

So was the Zadar region, an enclave further down the coast. Ideally they would be cores of Yugoslavia, and occupied by Italy.

• Let me refresh your memory. When this bomb was dropped, at first, there were several threads on the topic. Since this was a very sensitive and complicated subject which evoked many emotions, that was quite logical, and there were several angles to it: people just being surprised that their game suddenly looked completely different, people complaining that it couldn't run at all anymore, some just spitting out sheer frustration over the diminished gaming experience, suggestions on how to improve …

• I'll vote for "outlaw motorized infantry".

• Quote from freezy: “By the way, I am not aware that we deleted any discussion threads on the aforementioned topics. We actually had very long discussion threads about these topics where we listened to and discussed with the community. As far as I know only duplicate threads were closed, because there is no need to have 5 separate threads to discuss the same issue. As long as you are polite and don't spam or break the rules otherwise, you are free to discuss in the forums and also be critical, no…

• Overstacking

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Hornetkeeper: “ ” ” militias can work for conquering undefended provinces except plains ” ANY unit can take undefended provinces, including planes. I wonder why you would pick the slowest one to do it tthoug ” Most of the time, if i try to conquer undefended provinces planes already are there. Its dangereous to send interceptors into enemy territory, since they can spot you but …

• Overstacking

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Hornetkeeper: “ ” ” militias can work for conquering undefended provinces except plains ” ANY unit can take undefended provinces, including planes. I wonder why you would pick the slowest one to do it though.

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me. Also i was allowed to post this... specific forum user, Do not eat my brain on inane details... ” Yes I edited his spelling mistakes and made the lay-out a bit better. I don't want him thinking that I have something against him ” My opinion may not have much value anymore... but a mod saying he banned him and then saying he's got "nothing against him" seems …

• Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me. Also i was allowed to post this... specific forum user, Do not eat my brain on inane details... ” Posting this is indirectly insulting me, I never wanted to offend anyone but this is too much . I have reported this post, how can I be called genz 2.0, the immature trash guide maker who told you guys to die, caused trouble between me and other for…

• Goodbye man, had some fun times with you, see you around!

• Karl v Nova0213 Chess

Quote from whowh: “All of the blunders are painful! ” Like trying to conquer Asia with militia supported by interceptors to take out the forts... which succeeded because the enemy was defending with aircraft convoys...

• Karl v Nova0213 Chess

I took a look at the fourth game of your initial post... you lost on the move where you castled. You had already lost several tempo's before that, jumping the horse to and fro to black's developing moves, but that might still have been repairable... and even the exchange rook-bishop on f6 might have been overcomable. Castling cost you the rook PLUS a pawn for just a bishop, and that's really too much. Hadn't you spotted the attack on your b2 pawn??

• History Debate Thread

Worst mistake: Britain not making peace with Germany after the fall of France. Now they were stuck in an endless war they could never win alone, needed American industry for war materials which they couldn't really afford, and up to their ears in debt when they finally won. A world Empire when it started, winning it, yet a second rate power after victory. It was very noble to want to fight the brutal Nazi ideology to the bitter end, but from a geopolitical viewpoint, really stupid. Second place …

• Greatest General

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Chimere: “Ludendorff had massive resources at his disposals, against even a bit numerous resources ; he was also facing mediocre generals. I believe the bestest general of all time would have prevailed. Brusilov did more with less in 1916, using tactics that Ludendorff would copy from him and not invent. ” By the time Ludendorff had his hands free in the West, the American troops started pouring in and he was bound to lose as soon as tha…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Quote from cl0xy: “This paragraph was a waste of time and space. ” Well, he was right about one thing....It is close to my sleeping time. ” Also, I wasted no time at all, in fact this was very productive. My life is very boring and consists of the same old, same old...unless i'm talking to a certain someone...So in fact Cl0xy, you arw wrong and you have been instrumental in making my 4 minutes productive, I thank you very much. ” Whoever wr…

• Greatest General

Quote from Chimere: “ Ludendorff had massive resources at his disposals, against even a bit numerous resources ; he was also facing mediocre generals. I believe the bestest general of all time would have prevailed. Brusilov did more with less in 1916, using tactics that Ludendorff would copy from him and not invent. ” By the time Ludendorff had his hands free in the West, the American troops started pouring in and he was bound to lose as soon as that started. Millions of fresh troops coming to t…

• Greatest General

Quote from whowh: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Are Eisenhower ” Is Eisenhower even what would be considered a conventional "general"? He never commanded troops in the field WHEN AT the rank of "general" and he worked almost purely as a logistician. ” Warfare had become so MASSIVE by that time that the organization was the most important job for any general... including sexy names like Rommel and Patton. Of course he commanded troops; he was the supreme commander and all responsibility of the like…

• Greatest General

The question is of course, by what bar do you measure? When you win great battles but you lose the war because of your countries' economics, can you still be a great general? Are Eisenhower and Zhukov great because they won the biggest war in history, or was it simply "logical" that they won BECAUSE of their resource advantage? Was Bertrand du Guesclin great, because he struggled for decades against superior forces and is said to be the inventor of guerilla tactics, indeed in the end winning the…

• Greatest General

*Scratches his head, wondering why he isn't mentioned in this thread* btw, Ludendorff, anyone?