Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from whowh: “Pics plz? ” Since you don't want to go through the extra step of clicking a link, here you go: Split Florida: C34-D7966-DFBB-4-FEF-8-AD9-ECACEEF0-D4-C0.jpg Coalition VPs: FA95-C4-B9-E751-477-F-AF3-E-75-DC4-A6-C2-F4-E.jpg First Major War: D84-BB944-3893-4225-A69-E-C449349-B859-E.jpg Ohio Casualites: B8-B85-DB4-E8-A6-460-E-9916-58-E94407-BBD2.png

• Vive le Empire!!!!

RBoi200 - - Off Topic

Quote from whowh: “@RBoi200 you are head of the north african front ” Do I still have my job?

• Quote from wilson10: “I just joined match and like 70% appeared to be actual players, but their score was like 5. There's no way it was a coincidence. So what percentage of call of war players are actual humans? ” There are a lot of CoW players who just join a round and quit, or play for 5 min and get bored, though I can assure you they are real humans.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “My device was outspeced, wont join back for a couple months ”

• Worst Playable Country HWW

RBoi200 - - General Discussions

Poland, always dies before day 2.

• Can't Issue Orders

RBoi200 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from BrutusTrump: “The game might not have started yet. ” I don't think so, game 3928461 is a system-created map, and according to the OP, it's only happening in one province.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “what exactly do u mean by Exploration? The entire map isnt presented? ” Yeah, you need to send explorers to explore the hidden parts of the map, and send colonists to colonize the land.

• I’m not a like bot

RBoi200 - - Off Topic

Will the like bots like this post?

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “Awww you changed your avatar again? ” i can change to young Karl ” No please no.

• Strategies on day 1

1) Research: Research is really important in this game because it gives your troops more strength. Start with researching infantry and armored cars. Infantry will unlock the other infantry units. Armored cars will unlock the other armored units. After that, I usually research artillery and light tanks. After that, interceptors and destroyers and/or submarines. I prefer not to invest in militia because they cost a lot of manpower, have high daily upkeep, and low offensive strength. When they are …

• Quote from Nessuno123: “wachuwarry.. u can use google translate. i'm a primitive Human, i speak only italian!Italians also read this blog ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC ” There's an Italian server for you to use, so why use this one? Just click on your name on the top bar to open the control panel, then click on Setting > General. Then switch to Italian, and click submit.

• Quote from whowh: “Here's the invasion plan for mexico: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…461e00888e1770a242db3d910 Mechanized freedom army A shall attack the west while freedom armies B and C shall advance on the East. The pink line is trump's 40 foot high wall. The yellow line marks naval presence. Amphibious freedom army D shall land in the south. Anyone who does not want freedom shall be put in jail. Even though this is an assault carried out on land, the marines shall attack as the Murican ide…

• The new Roman Empire

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “who was i talking to? ” are you ssarK nov lraK? ” Nov? Nope i am not Nova ” not nov, ssarK nov lraK?

• Quote from whowh: “en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Colonel ” I had no idea that existed!

• hwohw, I suggest you build a 40 foot tall, 40 foot wide wall along the Mexican border.

• The new Roman Empire

Quote from whowh: “Its had like 10k views right? ” yep

• The new Roman Empire

Quote from Karl von Krass: “who was i talking to? ” are you ssarK nov lraK?

• The new Roman Empire

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Did whowh win? ” You mean hwohw?

• The new Roman Empire

oh my there are 401 posts in this thread

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “first things first, invade Mexico with 1 militia then give Mexico city to France, then UK invades Mexico and gives land to Canada then we claim Canada and then take Mexico (excepting mexico city since it became French and renamed to hon-hon city) ” And then rename hon-hon city to oil city and then invade it.