Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You can try to take out all of north and south america for 1300 points, or ally with canada and have canada take out south america while you go to spain and try to control europe. You can use troops in phillipines to go for oman and then get land in middle east. i dont suggest war with japan because it will take a long time but if japan wars you you can easily win. as for troops, spam artillery, tac bombers, interceptors, and motorized infantry. you use motorized infantry to zoom around everywhe…

• Quote from Erba420: “are you still recruiting for this ? ” yeah

• i gave up on this thread lmao

• report ussr for multi accounting, game admin will look into it. for the japan thing, ussr starts with very little troops on its eastern side which could be how he was losing to japan so badly. literally only a few militia scattered here and there that cant really do anything.

• Advice on Spamming

Scrappy_ - - Questions and Answers

if you are going to spam commandos, put heavy tanks with them. Personally, I prefer to spam rocket artillery and artillery though because you can counter early game infantry and LT spam.

• Railroad Guns

Scrappy_ - - Roleplaying Threads

i use them to counter artillery spam, overseas ai spam, and to wreck afk persons army overnight. also making a stack of 10 railroad guns is very op

• Flak gun unit

Scrappy_ - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think anti air should be set to have the same amount of attack damage as defense damage because if aircraft are flying above the anti air gun and it shoots at them that would be considered attacking compared to when an aircraft is strafing the anti air unit directly that would be defending.

• if there were a way to implement researching radar that would be historically accurate.

• I was South USA. I was reading outdated guide on how to play the game. I build all barrack and started massing infantry. I took Cuba on day 1. I allied with North USA, he was also noob. Then I make coalition with UK and North USA. Next day I attack Morocco with 20 infantry but get wrecked by his light tanks so I left his land. He didn't come for me and instead he said we could be allies. North US went inactive, so I mass invaded him with a massive army from all sides which was completely unneces…

• Here's my opinion on best models: Militia: Axis Infantry: Allies Motorized Infantry: Allies Mechanized Infantry: Axis Commando: Pan-Asian Paratrooper: Pan-Asian Anti-Tank: Allies Anti-Tank T2: idk Artillery: Allies Artillery T2: Pan-Asian Anti-Air: Allies Anti-Air T2: idk SP Artillery: Comintern SP Artillery T2: Comintern SP Anti-Air: Allies SP Anti-Air T2: Comintern Armored Car: Axis Armored Car T2: idk Light Tank: Axis Light Tank T2: Allies Medium Tank: Pan-Asian Medium Tank T2: Axis Heavy Tan…

• new unit models for the new doctrines would be very cool, i finally wouldn't have to use spitfires for usa

• Game

Scrappy_ - - General Discussions

id be up for it if its not ranked

• 1. was the land in syria flashing red? this could mean an uprising turned your troops to another country or got killed 2. are you at war with turkey? if so he attacked them

• Best Nation for HHW

Scrappy_ - - Questions and Answers

usa: free win germany: free 1000 points then boring africa war japan: germany but enemy all goes ai ussr: comitern version of usa but more work is required uk: get boring because only 7 core cities, not 28 france: fun for rp but if germany is skilled waiting for dday is boring italy: gets blocked off by bigger europe country canada: get carried or destroyed by usa poland: die to ussr or germany if they are experienced persia: weak af i picked it on accident the best i think is japan because it i…

• I think there should be limits on how much planes can be put on airfields. The maximum amount would increase as you upgrade the airfield. This would make upgrading airfields more beneficial. Realistically, you wouldn't have a 30 stack of planes on the same airfield, they would be spread out over multiple provinces. Also I think tactical bombers should take up 2x the amount as interceptors because they are bigger and it doesn't make sense how you can fit the same amount of them on a carrier as in…

• if everyone is active and experienced, poland. However, considering that most players leave and world powers are often taken by noobs, there really isnt a worst country. Personally I like to stick to world powers because they are the most fun though.

• alliance leader says it will be organized by game admins soon

• Unit Counts

Quote from vietcong2005: “one plane unit is definitely not a squadron. It would be more like fifty-one hundred planes. Another point is that a plane also requires ground crew and mechanics, not only the pilot. ” This is what I thought too, but when you click on a single air unit it shows as a squadron and a squadron is 12 planes. I know ground crew and mechanics are included but 720 for 12 planes is a lot

• Unit Counts

I have 2 issues to bring up, the first one is the number of troops in each unit and the second is manpower. First off, the number of troops in an infantry unit is around 1000. This messes up historic world war though, because Germany had almost 4 million soldiers which would be 4000 infantry units. But Germany only starts with like 200 troops at the beginning of the game. So unit count is off. The other thing is manpower. Why does a squadron (12 planes) cost 720 manpower when an infantry unit co…

• Trading Units

Scrappy_ - - General Discussions

I think it we should be allowed to trade units in matches. The cap would be 5 per game and 1 per day from day 7. (to prevent multi-accounters from cheating more). This would be realistic because USA gave destroyers to Britain in return for right of way, and France gave battleships to Britain to prevent them from becoming Italian.