Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Worst countries

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

I think the pro players tend to pick challenges, i.e. SMALLER/harder countries. It is no fun to conquer the world with Germany, especially with current sleeper rates... but Netherlands and Tibet can make it fun to play even then.

• Harry Turtledove

K.Rokossovski - - Roleplaying Threads

As to the scenario of Germany wiping the Western allies from the beaches of Normandy, it wouldn't have meant much for the defeat of the Third Reich. At the same time, operation Bagration was launched in the East, again claiming a few hundred miles of the entire Eastern front, just like had happened in 1943. Germany was unable to stop this giant juggernaut taking a similar million square miles each summer; the reason it was "only" a few hundred miles per summer was that these offensives got smoth…

• Yeah, it would be good to have two kinds of naval planes, a hard-hitting short range attack plane (think dive- and torpedo bomber) mainly aimed at surface ships, and a long-range recce plane (think seaplane) with limited attack value, primarily aimed at submarines. Currently these are rolled into one class which is not really befitting since their roles are completely different. Rivers would be awesome, but primarily because of their function in land combat. To my knowledge, river naval power ha…

• Aircraft carriers are very useful across the ocean, either for basing your own tacs to defeat enemy defenders, or for interceptors to deal with enemy air force attacking your invasion fleet.

• The "empty province" thing is true, but not because of detection. If there are buildings, your spies will try to sabotage them, if there aren't, they will spend all their efforts on a reveal of enemy troops, which is usually about a million times more useful. I prefer using four spies btw, I'd estimate they are 60-70% successful to reveal all troops of that nation. This is the most useful thing to spend your espionage budget on; in fact I never use any of the other options anymore.

• Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Business tip- Don't advertise here ” Oh they sense forums with sloppy moderators like flies spot horseshit two pastures down.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “I doubt i'd be playing with Humans in that game when a bot is advertising. ” Oh he's human... just very well trained to get maximum attention from this kind of intervention. And of course, not bothering to read this.

• In fact the lone runners are the prime counters to doom stacks. The DS moves slow, and leaves plenty of room for your own army to evade it. At the same time, his territory is extremely vulnerable because there are no or few units in it (they are all in the DS). So "outflanking" is indeed the way to go against a DS: while they take a single line of provinces, for example in the direction of your capital, you can take ALL their territory. Sure it is a bitch to lose your capital with all the sexy b…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from jefin b: “well there is a way to become a general in a month ” Sure... become a staffer and set the bar to five posts

• My rule of thumb, you CAN go over ten total stack size, but not for any individual unit type. As the calculations above show, two 10-10 stacks are WAY more effective than one 20-20 stack. This is not true for either four 5-5 stacks, or two 0-10 and two 10-0 stacks.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Instead of constantly banning regular members for minor offenses, some moderator might want to get all that spam under control...

• When you're an aggressive player who wants to start taking out neighbors right away (which is a very viable strategy!), the LAST thing you need to do is "waste" resources on industry which will only pay out in the long run.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

So... where were you?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Hello everybody I'm back ” You were gone?

• Music video released

New song is here... inspired by Billie Eilish' "Bad Guy" and some others soundcloud.com/zaychi/super-sunday-2

• Yeah... like Luxemburg is very afraid and upset about Germany invading Poland, and deciding it is time to march on Berlin...

• Why make polls for "best bands" with multiple choice options for bands who would NEVER be best band?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

He figured he had something to say?

• Bytro's policy on this is incomprehensible, but they have stated over and over again that they won't change it. Greed to milk these whales apparently overcomes the frustration and departure of lesser spenders. The only thing you can do when you meet one of these cases, is throw the towel and start your next game. And to be honest, there aren't THAT many of these extreme whales around; you can play dozens of rounds before one of them spoils a game like this.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from BrutusTrump: “Europe always makes fun of America for stuff, kind of understandably. However, they have to remember that without us, they’re another province of Russia. ” Do you think Putin really wants us?