Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Aimo Johannes Lahti: “I have actually gotten RoW with an Elite AI before, after the update which made Elite AI replace Normal AI. Two times, actually. I was with Persia in the 1939 Historical World Map. Was just chilling, upgrading my provinces (because Persia is probably one of the worst countries in that map when talking about resources), RoWed Afghanistan, Iraq, Oman, Yemen and Saudi Arabia but Afgh…

• Unit recovery

Ryan04px2025 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Good point made historically. On top of that, there is also the in game stand point. It would be extremely annoying if stacks of unit attacks my border and by the time i gather units to fight back, they have already regenerated and could beat my troops all over again.

• Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Aimo Johannes Lahti: “I have actually gotten RoW with an Elite AI before, after the update which made Elite AI replace Normal AI. Two times, actually. I was with Persia in the 1939 Historical World Map. Was just chilling, upgrading my provinces (because Persia is probably one of the worst countries in that map when talking about resources), RoWed Afghanistan, Iraq, Oman, Yemen and Saudi Arabia but Afghanistan eventually didn't accept my offer so I invaded …

• Regular speed events

Ryan04px2025 - - News

Ahahaha, what a relive on such an old thread. I remember the staff saying that they used to play on x100 or something every christmas. They will have 2 of them operating each player I can imagine how buggy that would be

• Forums

Ryan04px2025 - - Questions and Answers

Any parts in particular you are confused about? Most are covered already above, though there is the thread sorting thing that forums have that basically separate different threads into different categories. That might be a little confusing as well as the unread post and notifications. Unread post: Next to "Undone" and "Watched" threads there is the unread post. By going through all that, you don't need to go to forums main page to see the new threads. You can do it either ways but it can be a co…

• Quote from vietcong2005: “I don't need those tricks. I just get lucky naturally. ”

• Oops

Ryan04px2025 - - Questions and Answers

It would really depend on the case. What is their relationship with you? (If they are peaceful, then they might just be having a stay in there, if not then i suggest not just removing those row and shared map) Are they in the centre point of your province (if they are, it may become a change of possession and cause a war. If not, you should be fine.)? If you shut off share map and right of war, I believe that you can start a war but I do not know if that scenario is changed since I have left.

• Quote from Tgufyru: “ik, im just meme-ing but also scared. I wanted to type in in the forum and not newpaper ” Lmao, just wanted to clarify in case you don't know

• Quote from whowh: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “opening yourself to right of way ” I actually give Share map to the full bots. It's not like they're able to think outside the box enough to be able to track your unit movements to allow an invasion. ” It has happened before where (if neighbours) they attack me before declaring war.

• Quote from Onandonandomnom: “That doesn't work. What you have to do is open diplomacy, sort countries by points and give right of way to anything with 10 or 20 points. As the game goes on you repeat but for inactive players, so you sort by activity then find the people with red dots. Then you have to make sure to trade blockade then declare war on anyone you're fighting. It doesn't work endgame as it falls apart at that point anyway but it's the way I deter bot bot attacks. ” Yeah not sure diplo…

• Hey, if you wan to let people in your map know of your presence you can go into newsletter or diplomacy tab to message them. The forums are open to all players playing Call of War not just your map.

• I don't think that is right ^ Go to alliance page in callofwar.com and scroll down to accept people. Coalitions are only for one specific game whereas alliances are the entire game.

• Veterancy

Ryan04px2025 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Excuse me? Its december

• uh...Lol???

• Where you live in

Ryan04px2025 - - Off Topic

Quote from Eindringlin_galing: “I am Asian But yeah, no one will pick Antarctica... Because there are no penguins playing ” nice responding to a late post

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

Ryan04px2025 - - News

To clarify, 120 is pretty powerful but I will check out 100 too. Apparently convoys are in no way "stronger" than any other naval units. Perhaps change the priority of elite units when they are in water because elite units show no meter what. Damage information is just a little big delayed and the view just dissapears after attacking. No big deal, just a bit annoying

• Trust

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Imagine expecting a site not to track you in 2020 lol. Evil Bytro is selling all our info to the Chinese! ” Lol, my computer contains nothing important. My work computer is encrypted so remind me not to play COW at work...

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “As of now, new players cannot see 1.0. This may change in the future, but I have no knowledge of that. ” Oh my goodness, what??? This is extremely unfair for new players... Forcing others to play this doesn't mean they will love it... The negative comments come from the old players. I will tell you that, in a year from now, there wouldn't be many of them left.

• Uh, I just wanna remind that if you ban a player in forums, they can't see their conversations...

• Trust

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Yes. The trackers are necessary to provide advertisements on your games. Without them, you will not be able to play. ” Ah, ok!