Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 990.

• Buggy app

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

For the resource trade bug using the iOS app on an iPhone 5. Create a trade Edit the traded amount forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…daae3f4a939947c68d770332b Send the trade and the amounts becomes 5.0k forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…daae3f4a939947c68d770332b

• It's Happened

VorlonFCW - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Would be nice, but it would encourage people to spam more than usual. ” So of your 4,587 posts, what percent are spam?

• A frequent question is about how gold is paid out if the retire option is selected, so I will post that answer here: When the last 3 or fewer players vote to retire the game is ended, and those players are given the regular rewards as if they won First, Second, and Third places. So for example in the 22 player map: First place is 3300 gold plus 1 gold per VP Second place is 1650 gold plus 1 gold per VP Third place is 1100 gold plus 1 gold per VP And this is the same base amount regardless of win…

• Quote from T-3PO: “about a 5 hour difference ” So the sea route is the faster route by 2 hours when embarking and disembarking are not accounted for. This has always been the case and so this isn't really a new bug, as it functions the way it is designed. We might suggest that a value for embark and disembark be added to the path finding code, but that might be something that has been tried before and not worked well. Planning an invasion next to water has always required liberal use of the "add…

• As Tarkov says a password protected game is an "unlisted" game, same as alliance matches they don't show up in the games list players will have to search for that game by number in order to join it. It used to be that all games were listed, unless they were full. This meant that you had to sort through a hundred games to find one that was not password protected, ranked,

• Cannot close dialog

I have always just closed the browser tab. I suppose that is harder to do on steam. If you do not complete the joining process by choosing a country within an hour you will be removed from the game and it won't appear in your game list any longer. Your spot is reserved for one hour to accommodate folks who have issues or get interrupted during the process, so that you can return to the place that you left off and continue on. Like anything else, there is no option to retreat in Call of War

• Call of War fuctions

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

A screenshot app like Gyazo or Lightshot does what you want quite well. They can upload a screenshot and provide you with a link to share it as well. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…daae3f4a939947c68d770332b

• Well I think an airplane convoy would travel faster by water than land, so that doesn't seem far fetched

• Personally I am going to go middle of the road on this. If I am spending gold to speed something up I don't want a stupid extra step each time. So if this was done it would have to be a setting: gold use confirmation ON or OFF

• Do you happen to be using mobile or desktop mode?

• Apologies for the delay in getting to these: Quote from Jwt714: “Game # 23285465 ” This game doesn't seem to exist, which would explain your issues connecting to it. Quote from Jwt714: “2328545 ” Same with this one. Were these games that you or a friend created? If nobody was able to join due to an error those games were likely cancelled before they began. Quote from MartinB: “Unable to enter game # 2328563 ” What is your in game name Martin? Quote from Sgassman: “2291448 and 2319809 and 2353492…

• Rocket Man!

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from MartinB: “stack of 37 units in Lvl 5 fortifications. ” 37 units my rule of thumb would be one conventional level 4 rocket for every 3 to 4 units. I would open with 10 or 12 conventional rockets in two or three groups It might make another volley after that, depending on the X factor. I think that for kills per tone of rares that conventional rockets outperform nuke rockets, providing you can actually hit the target with the conventional rockets. The blast radius of nukes is hard to be…

• Railroad guns and tanks in forts, frequently with some Anti Air to make it fun. Usually a boatload of cash, which will finance the rest of your war.

• Rocket Man!

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Yup, Level 3 and 4 rockets will damage ships. Level 4 rockets will ignore fortifications, and that is invaluable against enemies with forts. I haven't launched a level 1 rocket in a long time, if ever. Level 2 is adequate for most purposes. I also don't normally target enemy buildings. I want to kill the units and capture the buildings as intact as possible. Although some enemy buildings like Nuke Reactors draw a few rockets. Rockets build fairly fast, so I don't hoard them usually, although kee…

• Buggy app

Quote from Spiffolo: “I can’t switch server as I would do from the pc(I play on the Italian one but wanted to try an English too...couldn’t do it) I can’t see alliances tab from the app(or even private message from the matter) so I can’t join internal game or even alliance matches. ” For these features using desktop mode in the mobile browser works well. So I use the app for playing the game, but the mobile browser in desktop mode for these features that are not yet available on the app. Quote f…

• I like having mostly 5 and 5 stacks myself, Sometimes I stick an extra plane in each if I don't have exactly the right balance. I also patrol all my groups in the same spot, so if someone tries a suicide direct attack on my patrol group he also incurs the wrath of the other groups. Any way you slice it you are going to lose a bunch of planes of your own. I always start building as many new planes as I can before tackling a group like that

• Retaining Players

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Call of War is a game that requires patience, so I am not sure of the value in going to great lengths to keep the impatient players around. One possibility would be a smaller map for the tutorial. You wouldn't have to change the pace or the speed of anything if you made a map that was fewer kilometers from place to place. Perhaps focus a map just on a few countries. France, Germany, Italy, Yugoslavia, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, UK. Make the countries half their dimensions for a fast experience. A…

• map loading issue

VorlonFCW - - Bugs & Issues

Did you try the steps I outlined? Have you tried another browser? If your games work on one device but not another it isn't really something I can fix for you, as it is a problem with your device. You can update your browser and operating system as well, occasionally an update that has not completed will make a difference.

• To make rockets useful against a mobile enemy you need to pin his units down with some of your own units, and then launch your rockets. If they have a stack of say 20 units, you can collide with it with your own 6 or so units to halt their movement, and launch rockets until dead. Repeat. This strategy allows them to wander closer to your rockets before you engage them. I find that the most annoying part of rockets is trucking them around to where they need to be. In a fast moving war they are se…

• We can't just change the ranking of a game on a whim, but if there was actually a bug that caused the game to start in error please send in a bug report from within the game.