Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Hacker?

ulun64 - - Bug Reports and Issues

When an ally capture the core province of his allies. the core province will be revert back to that country that's own the province. For your case is France's allies capture France core province so it's revert back to France and WH will report as a trade treaty...

• Quote from freezy: “In our tests clearing the cache perfectly fixed the problem, also most other users can see the profile correctly in Chrome. It is very likely that the reason why it works for you in Firefox is because there you don't have the old corrupt information in the cache. Are you sure you cleared it for a long enough time period? The default value there may have been set to "last hour" only, clear it since the beginning to be on the safe side. You can also try opening the game in an i…

• I clear the cache in my chrome and the problem still remain there. I don't have any of such problem with Firefox. It's seem to be browser related problem. Thank you very much. I sort it out by myself.

• I am using Chrome on my desktop PC's. My others FP games is okay.

• User profile not display correctly. Game No. 2265341. Attach is the bug.

• Push Notifications Available

ulun64 - - News

Quote from Sasri: “Quote from ulun64: “I installed from playstore. I set everything then it's stuck at the save and reset. Can't save nor reset. Quit the apps and go back to it. It's stil stuck and the reset and save. BTW, It's still in beta that's why I didn't submit a bug report. ” Could you please tell me what you mean with 'save and reset'. Adding a screenshot might help solving this problem! ”

ulun64 - - News

I installed from playstore. I set everything then it's stuck at the save and reset. Can't save nor reset. Quit the apps and go back to it. It's stil stuck and the reset and save. BTW, It's still in beta that's why I didn't submit a bug report.

ulun64 - - News

Very nice feature....I tried it but I can't get it working...

• It's fixed so can closed the thread...

• After an update. I saw infantry running around everywhere like they are ghost

• Only lousy sore loser player goes around shouting ppl used gold...BTW, It's noting wrong with using gold...Forget about those ppl...

• New EN Team Main Administrator

ulun64 - - Support Team

Congratulation.....

• I understand the inconvenience but it's not something that's it's preventable or intentionally done. If you have some understand about programming or done some programming yourself. Sometime we try to fixed a minor error or do a minor update, we will end up with another bigger bugs to fixed. BTW, Bytro have apologize for it and give us 7500 gold as a token for our inconvenience. On my part I will just say thank you for gold. It's really not something that's really inconvenience me at all.

• no oil

ulun64 - - Bug Reports and Issues

What do you mean by no oil? The map got no oil or you got no oil?

• I basically rarely argue at all. I prove/state my point of view then I continue on going on my separate way without raising the issue again. What's the points of arguing on an disagreement? Just agree to disagree...

• Quick Start Guide

ulun64 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from I Patton: “Quote from ulun64: “Quote from I Patton: “Quote from ulun64: “Rare materials is not necessary the shortage at the start of game, Normally at the start of the game you get a certain amount of it which can last sometimes before you actually face a shortage. At the start of a game resources are more map dependent. Some map got more of this and less of that. Usually goods is the one the most sourced after at the start of the game then as time goes Metal come in. It's very diffi…

• I can't host a game

Did you create a new game in less than a month ago?

• Quick Start Guide

Quote from I Patton: “Quote from ulun64: “Rare materials is not necessary the shortage at the start of game, Normally at the start of the game you get a certain amount of it which can last sometimes before you actually face a shortage. At the start of a game resources are more map dependent. Some map got more of this and less of that. Usually goods is the one the most sourced after at the start of the game then as time goes Metal come in. It's very difficult to say exactly what resource will be …

• Quote from DxC: “If he has 50 planes patrolling and you don't know what to do, your best bet is to avoid them like the plague. I don't know what ulun is talking about with artillery. do not put artillery under them. If you have 10 stacks of 8 ART with some tanks and other troops thrown in it would be a start. But really you need to find an alliance that can help you with your problems. ” SP AA not SP Artilery....I am talking about AA not artillery

• Just use a stack or a few stack of 8 AA and 8 Infantry. Move them under the patrolling planes...They will be gone very fast...If you can add a stack of SP AA it's works even better. Use your fighters to patrol over your stack of AA and Infantry.