Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from T_Greg: “For example in a 22 player map, if the top 2 players form a coalition and win, they get 2000 gold, and the 3rd player gets 1100+ their VP. I think I get it now ” Yes, that is correct Quote from Restrisiko: “but as far as I know (as I've heard ), in addition to the fixed bonus for a coalition victory you also get 1 Gold for each victory point ” Sorry Restrisiko, but that isn't correct. Coalition participants get a fixed amount of gold and there is no adjustment for VP (of cour…

• Anti Air units

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

In addition to the way Guioco explained, I like to explain that Anti air units return fire when they or the units at their location are attacked by the aircraft. But that is only a basic answer, So for advanced answers you need to realize that the defending AA does get it's shot off at the aircraft before the aircraft attack is calculated. So if the air defense value of the target is high enough, it will eliminate aircraft like Atomic Bombers before the nuclear detonation.

• Montana is exactly right. The newspaper reporters are lazy and they publish the list once per day at day change. They don't spend their entire day adjusting points up and down for all players as provinces are lost and captured. in a lot of cases it would change by the second.

• Spies Espionage

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

While I think that Restrisiko's highlighted section of the manual indicates that counter intel spies aren't necessary, I came across the following in the S1914 manual that seems relevant, as I expect the spy functions were copied from S1914 without much adulteration. Quote from S1914 manual: “ - Spies have a certain chance to get caught if they are stationed on foreign soil. The chance of getting caught for a spy on a sabotage mission is much higher than for a spy on an intelligence mission. Thi…

• Quote from Paramunac: “As most players probably know, when you set your relations with someone to war using diplomacy, if no fighting happens (with one exception) and enemy does not set his relations with you to war as well, you can set it back to peace any time you want and there will be no war. Exception is when using patrols. If you set your relations to war and patrol over enemy units, you will deal damage to them and they will respond but you can set relations to peace at any time and there…

• fighter patrol

I believe it may have been touched on during the tutorial, but a lot of players overlook bits of the tutorial. Planes are a bit more complicated than can be fit into little tooltip, so the best place to learn how to use them effectively is here on the forum. The behavior of planes also is changed/updated from time to time as the game is improved and balanced, so information can easily become outdated. Here is a quick summary of plane mechanics: For best results due to the x factor and SBDE limit…

• no emails recieved

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

I presume that you checked the spam/junk/trash type folders. You can try to add the following addresses to your email contacts or whitelist to prevent them from being called spam no-reply@callofwar.com callofwar@bytro.com support@callofwar.com And resend the confirmation/treasure emails once more. Sadly there are some email providers that decide that these confirmation messages from Call of War are spam and they get deleted before ever reaching your inbox. In that case please fill out a support …

• Well he didn't say it was at the bottom of the list. . . so there is hope

• We have a full schedule at the moment. Perhaps in a month or 6 weeks?

• End Game

Quote from Captain Hurricane: “and do the captured provinces count if u are the only player left? ” Yes, your victory points will increase even if you are the only player. Quote from Captain Hurricane: “someone told me after 120 days on your own u get some message saying your score don't count for nothing? ” After 120 days in a game, or after a period of time with no other players there will be certain things that don't count for ranking points anymore. I believe that to be mostly economic point…

• Need to delete account. Help

VorlonFCW - - Bugs & Issues

I do not believe that feature is implemented yet on mobile. You can switch your mobile browser to desktop mode though. From within a game open the three line menu in the lower right, then the settings gear, scroll down in that menu to switch to desktop button. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…02b4cff8336430573082dce6b forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…02b4cff8336430573082dce6b

• Remove D Ads plz

There is a very simple solution to this: Just spend a couple dollars in the Bytro shop on High Command or Gold and ads will never bother you again. Now on a more serious note. German language ads shouldn't really appear for English users, so I will forward that as a bug.

• To report in game diplomatic messages you click on the text of the message and a report button will be displayed for you to select. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…02b4cff8336430573082dce6b And if they are a rule break it will be handled by a Game Operator within 72 hours, although it is common to have your report handled the same day currently. Articles in the newspaper have a similar report button. It is only necessary to report one message, so please choose the worst message and mention in you…

• End Game

For a ranked game, retirement will finish the map and hand out First, Second, Third place wins (also 4th and 5th place on larger maps) So if the country with the most points is inactive they would get the first place, but no gold. If the second place country is an active player they would get the second place payout plus 1 gold per victory point as outlined in the rewards column of the newspaper. So If you carry on instead of retiring you can earn more points, and more gold, although the 1 gold …

• Need to delete account. Help

VorlonFCW - - Bugs & Issues

This is done from the settings gear menu on the main page under your name and rank forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…02b4cff8336430573082dce6b forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…02b4cff8336430573082dce6b

• Game Loading

My games load fine. If your browser is taking you in circles clear your browser cache, close, and restart your browser. That may or may not be your issue.

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Instead I later, with patience and planned with foresight, and with stable economy and better weapons, gained the victory. So why should I like it if my opponents are allowed to correct their wrong plans to my detriment? ” Exactly my view here as well. Next you people will want to be able to retreat from a battle This is WAR, there is no "undo" button, so you have to play the hand you are dealt, and don't get to stack the deck the way you want.

• Freedom of speech does not apply here. This is a service and you agreed to these terms when you created your account.

• I think it is just a trick of the light, as the visiblity of that line changes with monitor resolution and zoom even on the same country. My guess is that the line is always supposed to be there, but it is only a few pixels thick, so it doesn't always display properly on some monitors.

• Make sure you show interest in the potential official alliance tournament forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=153710#post153710