Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 453.

• Pay to Play games

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

The good thing about CoW is that you at any time can create one of the smaller maps as a private map (preferably with password) and even without paying gold, where you can fight gold-free wars with other like-minded players. Of course, that is no guarantee that someone will not use gold there, but if you set up this map from the outset to unranked (turn off anti-cheat), the temptation is relatively minimized.

• unit health

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Unit condition improves automatically once a day at day change according to the following rules: Quote from Restrisiko: “Ground units regenerate everywhere in your own territory. This of course includes all provinces you have conquered. No cure on hostile, neutral or allied area. Airplanes regenerate on own airfields or if in the air from there, even if they are on an attack flight or on patrol, also over enemy territory, but they have to start from your own airfield (be based on it). No cure on…

• Remove

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7 You can't remove games, but move them to the archive. But even if you don't play anymore, maps stay in the archive as long as other players are still playing there. About 14 days after maps are finished they will disappear.

• A fixed (and known) time at which the victory points are updated daily is even important for the game to work as a browser game where players are not always online at the same times .. .. imagine a football match or similar, where the one team has time in the morning, while the other comes later after work in the afternoon - if the goals were counted immediately, the morning team would always be the winner .. Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “.. I also gave it a full day and still hasn't updated. Has any…

• It's like a kind of protection mechanism for noobs for inexperienced / inattentive players. If the supply is missing at day change, activated barracks (in case of lack of food) or naval bases (in case of lack of oil) or reactors (in case of lack of rares) will be damaged bit by bit until the substance falls lower level 1 and so the building is automatically switched off then - at least so far as I've observed it; is it not so anymore ..?

• Quote from T_Greg: “Thanks! For example in a 22 player map, if the top 2 players form a coalition and win, they get 2000 gold, and the 3rd player gets 1100+ their VP. I think I get it now ” Yes; and... .. although it is not displayed in the newspaper in statistics / prices or in the update-news (and I myself have so far only won solo and not in a coalition), but as far as I know (as I've heard ), in addition to the fixed bonus for a coalition victory you also get 1 Gold for each victory point ..…

• no emails recieved

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Bicolormoth: “yes i checked my spam folders. i have not received any emails at all. ” .. then >> Quote from VorlonFCW: “... Sadly there are some email providers that decide that these confirmation messages from Call of War are spam and they get deleted before ever reaching your inbox. In that case please fill out a support ticket either from the link in my signature, or from the menu in the lower right corner within the game with the category profile/website problem and these can be c…

• smilie_happy_339.gif forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “.. I see enough colours already .. ” vimeo.com/153815109 smilie_girl_157.gif smilie_girl_096.gifsmilie_girl_234.gif Quote from Quasi-duck: “.. Thank you. ” smilie_girl_322.gif

• Decommissioning Units

Quote from Quasi-duck: “The community wants this .. .. You lose nothing from this feature being added, why such resistance? ” Why? Because I like the game as it still is (still). And not least, because I won many of my wars, since I, unlike most of my opponents, did not always as soon as possible instantly squander all my resources on infantry, light tanks or other stuff to rush quickley forward. Instead I later, with patience and planned with foresight, and with stable economy and better weapon…

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Restrisiko: “It is an essential part of the game concept that is important for strategic challenge and claim of CoW, that everyone has to start and get along with almost the same resources and possibilities and must develop from it. ” Yeah tell that to the creators of the historical map, .. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7 Quote from Quasi-duck: “.. I can see this being very good in longer running games where people may be stuck with a…

• Quote from Stonegut: “Maybe this has been brought up before, but it would be nice if we could decommission units to save on food, oil, etc. .. ” Quote from Quasi-duck: “Yes, this has been suggested many times before and always gets great support, then gets put down by more "experienced" players, aside from myself .. ” I am only a moderate player with mediocre experience, but I'm against an option to decommissioning or disbanding units, because I think it does not fit this game It is an essential…

• Quote from T_Greg: “In case of a coalition vp victory are they going to be the only ones rewarded? For example 3 countries form a coalition and win, will anyone else receive the "2nd place" reward? I would imagine no, but i am curious. ” >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/17540-upcoming-coalition-changes/&postID=129097 << forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7

• AIr Raid Warning

Quote from Tecumseh Sherman: “.. Radar stations .. Just an idea ” A good idea - but radars do not help me when I'm not on the map - or should they call me on mobile if I'm offline?telefnieren-smiley.gif .. personally I would use my resources instead preferably for a better air defense / air force.

• Travel time

Quote from Camlenny1234: “Travel time ... .. can you half the times .. ” .. can do yourself - just play smaller maps ..ja2.gif

• Thoughts about...

Quote from NukeRaider33: “Quote from Restrisiko: “very extreme example ” someone had time on their hands ” Right - when it rains outside in the garden and the pub is still closed, and the wife is out for shopping, then you can do quite a lot as a pensioner - assuming you have good ideas ..

• Thoughts about...

I agree with Vorlon's point of view. I remember the first setting of 2015 which was a real problem, where you could not see enemies while they are marching via your own provinces. Just as it has since been that your country can see stranger troops, but "the country" can not look over the borders, is exactly the right "mix" in my opinion. Given the length of time disembarkation takes, it would be too great an "imbalance" in favor of the defender if "the country" could already see troops at disemb…

• Quote from szinisa: “... I can either: going against AI's to collect those VPs. I takes some days, without fun, just to close the game. or: going against active players (with no army, but very far from me). It takes some days, without fun. ” "War is work .. - who doesn't hold out until the work is done and the war goal is achieved, did not deserve the victory - and who is not willing to work with fun will not have fun in a game of war - .. that's the game."smilie_girl_253.gif

• A New Game Mode

Quote from RealHannibalBarca: “I Have A New Idea For A Game Mode Which Goes Like This You Have the World Map And for the First 5 Days or so Everything is Normal (People Can Declare war ETC.) but on the 5th day Zombies Come Out Of Nowhere and declare war on everyone. you can make them Spawn anywhere on the Map at random on the 5th day and the Main goal is to Not Only Get the required Victory Points But Also you have to Destroy the Zombies. to make it a challenge make the Zombies start out with 95…

• Spies Espionage

You can not catch enemy spies consciously, this happens by chance, and by counter spies in your provinces you increase the chance. It is also a coincidence if a captured spy betrays his country of assignment. Tip: in each "World Herald" from page (day) 0 to 2 there is a direct link to forum / manual. The manual..forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80d2d3d6a2454a14b7d87edb7 My experience is that sometimes even spies can be caught in provinces whe…