Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 479.

• Please try again if the problem is fixed, we did some fixes rearding this issue.

• Those map bugs can be easily fixed for future version if you report these to the support staff, including which map exactly it is and where it happens.

• Thanks for the report, we identified the problem and will fix it swiftly.

• It is indeed on the list. We may or may not work already on something regarding improving the game overview that could reduce the need for an extra army menu. But no spoilers

• Killing Airplane convoys

freezy - - General Discussions

I just tested it yesterday ingame 2 times, 1 light tank lvl1 vs 1 air convoy, in both times the air convoy dies in 2-3 combat ticks. We also confirmed that in our combat calculator, by making 1000 test calculations, with the same result. When the fight takes much longer, it must be because of some special circumstances or bugs. For example: Sometimes your troops capture the province before attacking the air convoy, due to the "unit jumping mechanic", then both are standing in the province center…

• Team Up!

freezy - - News

We are always looking for feedback, don't worry So thanks for providing it! Some suggestions are of course harder to implement than others, so please don't be sad if not everything on the wishlist will be done. We also can never work off all the points on these lists and have to prioritize them. Usually we go with the simplest solutions that have the biggest benefit. In that regard there have been made a lot of useful suggestions already, and we will evaluate them together with the future of thi…

• Team Up!

freezy - - News

Not starting at war defeats the purpose of this map. We want to invoke a feeling of a large battle, with frontlines everywhere and no save haven. We also want as few hurdles as possible for helping each other out, as we want to promote teamplay, even with strangers. If players started at peace, everyone would think twice about starting a war as players dont want to take the morale penalty or open themselves up for attacks. Because there is not enough trust it would result in more players deliber…

• Team Up!

freezy - - News

Feedback for improving the Team mode in future iterations was noted, thanks everyone.

• Team Up!

freezy - - News

That's noted for future iterations.

• weird symbol on map

not much, and its on the list... :p

• weird symbol on map

It shows different symbols for each selected fire control setting. But it's a bit hard to see...

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “I agree, although I would formulate it this way: Tutorial games should be closed for others - only the first-time-players should be in there. So a) New players don't get frustrated being crushed by an experienced one in their first game. b) Experienced players can't farm victories on the 22players map and positive military statistics any more by joining a tutorial match and thumping all those rookies. At the moment this is an easy way to corrupt the statistics in your f…

• Already on the long list of potential improvements.

• Big Player Turn Around.

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from NashBean: “Got my AS in Computer programming in 1999. Where my English Teacher informed me, that I should surround my self with good spellers. ” I don't think Bytro like taking on coders from the community, sadly. Many have offered before but never get a response. ” Actually I answered those from time to time. We prefer having our programmers here in the office, so if you want to work on our games, feel free to apply for a job at Bytro You can even mention that…

• New UI bug (Mobile)

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

That problem should be fixed btw.

• Thanks, will be checked and if necessary fixed in future versions.

• Achievement rewards

freezy - - Questions and Answers

Kills made vs. human players should be reflected after 5-10min in your statistics, including achievements.

• *If* there is such a map in development, then it would be released when it's done and technical challenges have been resolved (which are probably present for maps that large, keep in mind there would be hundreds of them running at the same time) If a release is planned there will be an announcement.

• Playable European minors

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Thanks for the suggestion. Having more minor european nations playable may be the focus of future maps or certain event maps, but we will likely not change the already existing standard maps.

• Problem with my stats

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

Please note that certain achievement requirements changed, as mentioned in the news. Meaning some units for example now require X units instead of Y units to be fulfilled. Also, because anti air, artillery, anti tank and mech. inf now count towards different unit categories than before, certain achievements were affected by this change as well. You can rest assured that what now is in your profile is correct and matching with all the values stored in our database and stats system, which is now m…