Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 729.

• I don't agree... I think it is our duty to vehemently fight them, even if it is a losing battle, to make them spend as much gold as possible to defeat us. In that way, a maximum amount of real-world cash flows to the developers of the game we all love so much, and make further enhancements possible. See it as a way for non-payers to contribute to the success of the game!

• RP = Role Play (pretending to actually BE the leader of your country and your troops to be real soldiers, as opposed to talking to people as a gamer and treating your units as pawns)

• Railways?

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

You can't... but the graph changes to appear LIKE a railway when you upgrade the infrastructure of a province.

• Peace Treaty.

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well, this calls for an unbreakable peace for a number of days, much like the initial peace period... I think that would be DARN popular.

• Gold

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

Try the Player's League, gold use is not allowed there.

• Sign me up.

• Air Battle

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

One group of 40 planes will be massacred by 4 groups of 10; BUT that difference is made on the DEFENSE. On DEFENSE, the point is: stack of 40 with very bad SBDE attacks 4x ideal SBDE. Damage is spread over 40 planes on both ends, but the bad SBDE on his end makes the attacker take MUCH bigger losses. On the offense, all 4 stacks tick and inflict damage, and on ALL FOUR occasions the big group fires back. Damage is about equal on the first round; BUT since the damage to the big group is "absorbed…

• It means that the units in the province are not currently spotted, but based on an "old" report, either from planes or spies. Clicking the unit will show when the report was generated, in the bottom pane.

• Well, he correctly pointed out that Hurricane had forgotten the G&A factor. But to return to the topic of the thread, that has an equl effect in mountains and flat terrain.

• Revolts

K.Rokossovski - - Bug Reports and Issues

When there is a revolt in an occupied province, those troops will revolt to the new side as well.

• I have always assumed that the "artillery" unit in CoW was a howitzer, not a field gun, and that firing it was indirect, not direct. In fact indirect fire and the howitzer were the standard for artillery fire in this period, except for specialized guns like AA and AT. Field guns (in this context, defined as: high-explosive direct fire weapons) were mostly obsolete already, though some were still included at the batallion level of infantry units (as opposed to the divisional artillery regiments),…

• Quote from Diabolical: “...would be relatively easy to balance over several update tweaks. ” Please. I have played the game for over two years now, and there has been one general update tweak. ONE. So combining the words "easy" and "several update tweaks" in one sentence seems idealistic. I also would agree with the previous speaker that artillery was highly effective ESPECIALLY in difficult terrain. Simply put: if your target's mobility is decreased, it is easier to hit it.

• Both the original proposal and this one simply make MORE research available. I'd estimate when keeping the existing two slots occupied constantly, it is possible to keep about 60% of tech researched as it becomes available. Making it even just THREE slots (I'm not even talking about Diab's FIVE slots, just THREE) will make 90% of tech available. That's just like removing the research system altogether. I maintain that the best way to make research a truly strategic factor is to make it more reso…

• 260p map AI builds

The game is day 78 now; I'm not sure when I went inactive, must have been day 20-30-ish. Archived it now, no point fighting all that AI to finish it, there's some humans around here and there as well but not doing much either.

• For most things, damaged buidlings have the proportionate effct (in percentage) of their undamaged version. So a 50% damaged L1 infrastructure of 50% (10% production increase when fully funtional) gets a 5% increase instead. You do need a fully functional building if it is a requirement to build something; so you can't build a light tank when the L1 infrastructure is damaged (you CAN on a damaged L2 infra though). Air bases become functional at 50% damage, with a refuel time of 30 minutes.

• 260p map AI builds

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “. . . this is what the AI built for me . . . ” Well, you've certainly got Europe covered, KR. So, what are you planning to do with your 35 aircraft carriers? ” Correction, that was only the part which fitted on this one screen. The empire stretches to India and North America as well, for a total of 51 carriers.

• Rockets. Why?

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Death_Gam1ng: “ 2) Lithuania in 100% World at War should be renamed The Baltic States, as that is an actual term. (As I am studying programming, I believe that it would pretty much simply be copy "The Baltic States, [insert the programmer's used find and replace keybind], paste, next, paste, next paste etc (point of this explanation being it shouldn't be too difficult to do, while would make it correct. Well, and also I hate that people believe Latvia and Lithuania are the same countr…

• New Community Manager

K.Rokossovski - - Support Team

Quote from Grayshine: “Also I'm a semi-professional hunter and collector of pocket monsters ” Just curious, but what is a pocket monster?

• There are a lot of problematic issues with the game. The research system is only in, about, the 13th place. When we, the community, want to present any issues AT ALL to the powers that be, we should prioritize, cause it is obvious that resources to change anything are very, very limited.

• 260p map AI builds

Started a 260p map a while ago... most players went inactive so I kind of gave up on it a few weeks ago. Logged into it just now, this is what the AI built for me: gyazo.com/fbd0179119552ac1e9ec6e8e6e92ba6b