Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Balancing Changes

VorlonFCW - - News

Lets keep this thread to the topic at hand, which is these balancing changes. Suggestions for additional units should be done in the suggestions section. The paratrooper comments have been moved to Here And spam has been removed.

• Any good tactic?

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from SuggestedSuggest: “Hey Vorlon, can I copy what you wrote into my guide? Thanks ” Sure. Consider it my contribution

• It is an automatic system that kicks you after an hour passes without selecting a country. Did you have some sort of issue selecting your team or country? Now that you have gotten that message you should be clear to join that game again, you just need to continue through the selection process. Currently there can be a little hitch in team games with country selection is enabled. If you join a team that already has one more player than another team you will not be able to select your country and …

• Quote from Undaunted: “So While yugoslavia and poland are fighting romanians will watch ? ” yes

• It can take 12 to 24 hours in some cases for achievements to update, so that is the first possibility.

• In theory battles can take place on neutral third party territory without sparking a war with the "host" country, Romania in this case. Notable exceptions include battle with rockets or atomic weapons. Of course there is always the chance of a misclick targeting the host country and causing a war as well.

• This is a known issue in team games, and is currently being investigated by the Developers. Theoretically it should be impossible to have anything lower than Right of Way with your team mates once they go inactive. Sadly this doesn't seem to work correctly, so that results in Peace with team mates that creates multiple issues. As Restrisiko said, if you set your relation with your inactive team members to Share map the AI may respond with Right of way. I have seen AI return right of way as soon …

• All units have some minor amount of value against all units, otherwise combat between them would never end. So yes I suppose you can attack anything with anything if you really want to. Doesn't make it a wise choice.

• Banned due to a mistake

VorlonFCW - - Bugs & Issues

The applicable rule in this case is: Quote from Game Rules: “Having friends / other players join a game with the sole purpose of taking out an enemy or to boost your own country is against the rules. ” Quote from Pr1me Minister: “I would also like to know if it is possible to unban me from the private match I created for me and my friends ” In most cases not, but if you want to appeal your case you can contact me in a private conversation. Click on the conversation tab at the top of this forum p…

• As long as they are going through the same point yes the sub will catch the second one as well.

• playing on phone

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Quote from ender611: “The queuing got me in trouble as a rookie as I ended up without resources and money when I needed them. ” Yes. It is very easy to queue up a whole weeks worth of stuff, much like racking up a big credit card bill without consideration of when the bill will come due I try to only queue up a days worth of stuff at a time early in the game.

• Post Post Script: You have to reach level 11 before you unlock the ability to create a game. And you can only create one game per month, unless you have a High Command subscription which allows you to create 5 games per month.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “I endorse the above message. ” The line is: " I am Quasi-Duck, and I approve of this message"

• Always more to learn, even for those of us that know almost everything

• I generally use a lot of artillery and not a lot of airforce, except in cases when the enemy has a lot of airforce that I need to counter, or I will have to defend allies over a large area.

• Sadly in most cases we aren't able to refund accidental gold use, because if we did then everyone would claim their gold use was accidental.

• playing on phone

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

First you want to buy a High Command subscription. That means the build queue works for you even when you don't log in every few hours. That really cuts down on the babysitting during the day. So then you will need to log in on your phone and start research on schedule, and to direct some of your attacks if you are in a battle. I like using artillery with High Command fire controls I can do a lot of cleanup of areas without paying a lot of attention. Set stacks including artillery to agressive f…

• Quote from hakijaa: “It should go from 1h to lets say 4h if it is solidly damaged. ” Actually it should say "stalled" when a prerequisite is damaged. Occasionally it displays the number of days instead of the word "stalled" As Restrisiko says, repair the required buildings and the unit will complete in the original time remaining.

• Mobile App CoW

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from aidabadak: “Hi I'm a Mobile user and whenever I'm at world war game i cannot see my Coalition because I cannot scroll down or up ” This is a known issue. I will remind the devs that scrolling in the coalition menu has not been added yet. Quote from aidabadak: “is changing flag only available at spenders? Because as a mobile user I cannot change flag ” Your country flag is not changeable, but the coalition flag is changeable only on desktop mode currently. See this thread for instructi…

• 5 Second lag

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

It still sounds like a performance issue on your end, since you say: Quote from Funnelroo: “I just switched to mobile version, using my PC and it is smooth and lag free ” This shows me that the servers are operating properly, and the performance logs on the server show no issues. Large games with a lot of units and activity mean a lot of things for your browser to keep track of and process. In some cases clearing your browser cache will improve performance, or you might try another browser. I fo…