Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Pacific Map

Marine0861 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I understand what all of you are saying. I've already blockaded the Bering Strait with subs and naval bombers, so the guy who has now totally overrun North America can't use that route. I even have an aircraft carrier, and planned to build 3 more. I came to this game to the Pacific Map to fight a naval war, that like you said, I knew would end in a grand invasion by land. However, like I said, 2 members of my coalition decided to walk away from the game, and the 3rd was eventually overrun. Now, …

• Pacific Map

Marine0861 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Maybe this has been said before, and maybe it was thought this would be solved when the Pacific Map was created, but here it goes. Why does every game I play turn in to a an armored slug match? The North America map is perfect for that, and the huge, global map is good too, but here you come to the Pacific Map, and what happens? Armored warfare being played out in Asia and North America, with some amphibious stuff going on in the islands, and then who ever is the winner in North America or Asia …