Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• There is not a way to switch players from one team to another in a team game, Only thing you can do is start over. A game with free team selection does not force the teams to be even, it relies on the players joining the correct team at the beginning. A map like Tournament Island that was designed for fixed teams works a bit differently.

• Retiring from PL

VorlonFCW - - Call of War Players League

I am not aware of any "bots" that can play in a sensible manner and actually react. Account sitting is prohibited by the game rules which everyone agreed to when creating their account. "Account Sitting" is prohibited in principle according to Conditions of Use for Call of War. Here is the relevant article from the Conditions of Use (ToS): 13.4 The Participant is obliged to keep all access data for the game (login, passwords etc.) strictly confidential. He will promptly inform Bytro Labs if he f…

• There can be a delay of 12 to 24 hours in collecting achievement rewards. It should resolve itself in that time.

• I will agree that it is one of the game oddities that should be changed. We will have to ask @freezy to put it on the suggestion list to look at, to see if it is possible.

• Bug In achievement

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

This type of glitch usually resolves itself in 12 to 24 hours

• This can be a common issue: First let me explain what it means: The message "server state differs from client" simply means that the server and your browser (client) do not agree on the location of troops. You may be able to resolve this by closing the game window, clearing the browser cache, then closing and restarting the browser. This works at least half of the time. If this doesn't work you will need to fill out a bug report from your game, and a game operator can refresh the server, which w…

• So: Day change 12:00 midnight 12:00 Your friend gets declared inactive 12:01 The Ai changes your permissions to "Peace" instead of "Right of way" 12:02 As your units no longer have permission to be on your friends provinces, you go straight to WAR! Sure, that sounds swell.

• Lost link to account

Quote from BigPapaSudz: “it tells me that I need to confirm my email address to use chat. ” When you enter an email address then a confirmation email will be sent to you, which you will need to click the confirmation link. As that apparently has not worked for you I already gave you instructions to create a support ticket on this issue. High command features are numerous, and only one is related to chat. High Command gives you access to gold games for free, a special High Command chat, the abili…

• Is this still an issue?

• Email confirmation issues

VorlonFCW - - Bugs & Issues

Quote from MacThomas2: “Yes I've checked my spam too lol ” Typically issues like this result from these messages being caught by a spam filter at the email provider. It appears that your issue has already been resolved. It is best to send in a bug report from within a game or the link in my signature to resolve this issue. Make sure to include the desired email address in your message. Quote from Bendizoid: “I’m locked out because it didn’t remember my email. ” Meet me in a private conversation …

• Lost link to account

Quote from BigPapaSudz: “I’ve emailed support and reported a bug on this issue over a week ago. ” I have checked thoroughly, and I find no tickets from you about this issue. Please use this link to create a support ticket: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279 and include in the body of the message the Email you wish to use. Support can confirm your email manually for chat. Quote from BigPapaSudz: “can I get credited the days of high command that I have not been able to use? ” I show your high command …

• Lost link to account

You may only have one account, so first please delete the one you no longer use. This will reduce the chances of our automated multi account detection system flagging both accounts. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2ca8921f6a60e62f410db54dd forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2ca8921f6a60e62f410db54dd To recover your password you may visit Callofwar.com from any browser, and from the login box in the upper right corner, and select the forgot password link. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2ca8921f6a60e62…

• nuke bombers

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Feric Jagger: “FWIW here is what a friend that I tried to get interested in the game said: "Nuclear bombers are available from 1945 on... they fly much much too high to be affected by flak guns, and there were no surface-to-air missiles for several years... it makes no sense for nuclear bombers to be vulnerable to flak." This, and this alone, was a deal-killer for him and he won't play. Of course that's only one person's idiosyncracy... ” Perhaps your friend should check his history T…

• My guess in this case is there was a submarine that your units tried to cross. Submarine attacks are not always reported in the newspaper, because the newspaper reporter doesn't survive to make the report :D. Although if they were disembarking there could be damage taken from submarines, planes, artillery, or other navy ships, and so the only the killing blow would be reported. The casualty numbers "22k vs 16k" will always be correctly reported, but indivudual unit losses may not always be repor…

• Cannot select units

VorlonFCW - - Bugs & Issues

Quote from Nooberium: “, units in Vlore ordered to march to Tirana, then orders cancelled. Game still shows path to Tirana. Switched to Steam, still showing. ” That tells me the second order was not recieved by the server. When you see orders not being carried out you should check your server state connection. This is an icon in the lower right corner with two half circle arrows. If you hover your mouse over it the state will pop up: Server State Connected: This is the proper connection when the…

• plane image

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Because they are Apparently interceptors have a superior convoy strength to tactical bombers. As that still is a minuscule amount I wouldn't read much into it. I kind of like it, as it shows me exactly when they are refueling or not.

• I use SP arty for this. So if I have 10 groups of 6 SP arty I can attack and fall back an hour, then hit again. Sure it take some time, but as long as you are around to manage it every hour the speed of the SP arty will keep you out of harms way. Of course if I can lure the doom stack into attacking a fort where I have some heavy units of my own, and then barrage with rockets and artillery it usually works well.

• Mystery Player?

Quote from Nooberium: “I was hoping to play a round with you ” Someday. Currently scheduling free time for January

• Mystery Player?

Yes, my cloaking device works Actually I created that game just for you frontline folks, as there was a lack of open frontline games at the time and there is not an automated system currently generating frontline games. I did not actually choose a country as I have no intention to play this round, so I am floating in a white fog neither dead or alive. If a player joined and did not select a country they would be kicked by the system after an hour of inactivity and the slot opened up for another …

• Quote from GrimReaper: “how do I clear the cashe on my iphone? ” The only way I know of is restart the phone. The models I am familiar with you hold the home and lock button down for ten seconds, or until the screen goes black and it begins to restart. I know the newer models don't have a home button, so I don't know about them.