Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Research Radar!

Pablo22510 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with @Quasi-duck here. Level 4 seems a bit excessive.

• DAMN.

Pablo22510 - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “though I've already gotten a warning sooo... ” What??? What for? For being too awesome? The Forum Gang was the living heart of this forum...

• DAMN.

Pablo22510 - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Sadly the numbers of old beans here is low compared to what it used to be ” Yeah. Couple of veterans left. The Forum Gang died...

• DAMN.

Pablo22510 - - Off Topic

Quote from MontanaBB: “Pablo, are you having an identity crisis? That's quite a collection of apparently unrelated avatars you displayed in the last week. ” Hahahahaha, no, it's just there's so many cool images and so many cool people that I have to switch avatar constantly.

• Research Radar!

Quote from Quasi-duck: “You just can't use them lol. ” It's not that I can't use them, it's that I feel that the effort you have to put in to get a couple of any secret units isn't worth it compared to the results that you get (except nukes). Give me LTs and TBs any day, Quote from injinji: “Yeah, I guess you're right, I really can't do much with the power to level (understatement) cities. ” I use nukes, but I'll take a stack of light tanks and tactical bombers over a couple of nukes any day.

• DAMN.

Pablo22510 - - Off Topic

I came back too. The forum is great, and we're reviving it. I'm also playing again, but much more casual.

• Research Radar!

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Or maybe you're just an old dog who can't learn new tricks ” Hey! Or maybe I've played enough to realize that the units are useless.

• Research Radar!

Quote from injinji: “I also use rockets, rocket fighters (home defense), commandos, nuke bombers and rockets, and nuke carriers (usually only one per game). ” I guess you're special, then...

• Research Radar!

Quote from injinji: “I try to get railroad guns as fast as I can, and compared to most other players I spam them. ” That's one unit out of more than 7.

• Quote from injinji: “the British tech tree ” You mean American. I couldn't get the Brit tech tree to be implemented.

• Research Radar!

I agree with @Quasi-duck. You're thinking too deep. Radar detects units; it doesn't shoot them down. You need fighters for that. Furthermore, people don't even use secret units anymore. It would be a useless addition that no one would use.

• Research Radar!

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Maybe develop ship radar independently? ” I think that's a great idea.

• Quote from WiseOdin: “Airbases are usable at 9 hours, for a very high refuel time of 30 minutes. The problem with making air bases faster to build, is enemies can much more easily extend their range into your territory. Naval bases do not extend the range of ships, so the same argument cannot be made on them. ” This raises two points: 1) It can be done so as to make a naval base usable halfway. 2) Naval bases don't actually give you the benefit of extending your range into the enemy's heartland.…

• Wow, ok, thanks.

• C00L Mus1c

Pablo22510 - - Off Topic

You said it. youtube.com/watch?v=uxGVERHgWas

• This was discussed aged ago, and it was ruled out for some reason. I'd have to look it up, but don't get your hopes high.

• WHY

Pablo22510 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from JCS Darragh: “Why is there now a 10,000 Character limit? I cannot create detailed threads anymore.. Wth, seriously! ” There's always been a 10000 character limit. When writing my Research trees for the Brits and Italians, I wouldn't be able to insert all links because of the character limit.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “That sounds even more awkward for them. ” I know jack about programming, but it might be easier.

• Research Radar!

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Well they're a bit useless now because we have CVN with TB on them. ” I'm sorry, but I've been away for a while. How do the TBs on CVNs render them useless?

• Quote from KoalaArmy: “Usually around 24 / 48 hours ” Ok, thanks.