Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 523.

• Technology advancements

freezy - - News

Thanks for the Feedback! You can adjust your own mouse wheel sensitivity in the Windows settings. Maybe you cranked it up really high there?

freezy - - News

Quote from Futz: “My biggest problem with new render is the troops are not as clear and crisp as they used to be. They are blurry looking compared to previous. Also when they change color to indicate allies it makes it harder to see. I’m an old man. I need all the help I can get. Lol If I were to continue, and I will, the map looks more cartoonish and not like a tactical map. The darker colors of the outside borders of everyone’s territory are to wide. I can see the color difference between my l…

• Cant switch back to mobile

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

There definitely should be a button in the settings menu. Open "more" in the bottom right corner, then click on "settings", then scroll down and click on the "switch to desktop client" button. Please check and if that is not there in your browser, please report it as a big. As a workaround you can delete cookies to load the desktop version again.

• missing province names

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hey, this is intended. Reason is that displaying thousands of city names becomes quite performance heavy and increases the load time, so we had to do this change. Alot of names also obscure the battlefield when you are zoomed out. Since normally the Urban provinces are most important, next to units, resources and victory points, we for now settled on displaing only those. We already ran with this setting on mobile for a long time. The rest of the names you can find out by clicking on them (name …

• Desk top to Mobile Version

freezy - - General Discussions

Hey, while you are in the game, you have to click on the bottom right menu "more" (3 lines symbol), then on "settings" button (gear symbol). There you have a toggle "switch back to Desktop version" at the bottm (scroll down).

freezy - - News

Auto creation of the 25p historic world map has been fixed, you should now see new maps being created in the games list. Please be brave and also try to play as the small countries from time to time By the way: If you have feedback what still needs improvement in the new renderer, please provide us with exact feedback of how a certain thing can be improved. For example: Why exactly are armies harder to see for you than in the old renderer, what can be adjusted to make it as good? That's more hel…

freezy - - News

Thanks, we will investigate. For more and other issues, please submit bug reports using the bug report form in the game. Btw. there may be a creation problem with the 25p map at the moment as there wasn't a new one created yet, we are also looking into that, stay tuned

• Hey, thanks for all the detailed feedback. Some of the points mentioned are being looked at by us as well and when we have more balancing updates next year we will certainly revisit some of the points. You also suggested some new unit features, these are generally more tricky to do since they require more dev work. Usually we try to go with balancing stats if that way we can achieve the same goal, with less effort needed. But that's only fyi.

• This is actually a bug, thank you for reporting it. It will be fixed asap, creating new maps of this type is paused until the bug is fixed.

• WebGL Update now Live!

freezy - - News

Hey everyone, thanks for all the feedback! The WebGL release was an important milestone and certainly this version already surpasses the old renderer in alot of areas, but not yet in all. There are still some bugs and missing functionality. But fear not, we will constantly update the WebGL renderer in the coming months so it gets better and better. We already have a long list of things to improve. Quote from CcallofWwar1942: “Happy with the webGL update / I dont doubt the finished product will b…

• Hi, it is a known bug and will get fixed.

• Hi, the hungarian flag there is a bug that will get fixed. We love hungary of course! Check out bigger maps to see this country in the game.

• Cannot select units

freezy - - Bugs & Issues

Thanks for the report. As your units are moving further again I assume this is resolved already? When checking your game I also don't see a greek unit any more. maybe just a client-server disconnect, which can be solved by reloading the game. Improving the positioning of unit images is still on the to do list.

• Your message shows that you tried to open the settings while you are on the website, but you have to do it when you are in your game round (ingame). So when you are in your game round in the mobile app, click on "more" in the lower right, then on "settings". There you have a menu and the settings to toggle armies on and off.

• Unit Size

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

We will make it a bit bigger again soon. Until then please use the zoom, you can zoom in much closer now than before, so you shouldnt have problems clicking on your units that way.

• For the phone app: First thing, which you probably already did: Zoom closer into the map. Units are not displayed when you zoomed too far out. Second, please check the display settings in the game menu, bottom right corner in the game (first click on "more", then on "settings"). There you have a toggle "display armies". The slider must be black and turned to the right side to see your armies.

• WebGL reactions

freezy - - Bugs & Issues

That they are currently not showing is indeed a bug that will be fixed.

• It appears that this display error only appears with infrastructure that was built before the balancing patch. Infrastructure which is built now shouldn't have this problem. So over time the problem won't matter anymore

• Diplomacy Icons

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

AI player / unfilled slot = white guy human player / filled slot = black guy active player = green dot inactive player = red dot Hope that makes sense. It's also more consistent with symbols seen in other apps/programs and what we show in the mobile version. It also free's the monitor icon to be used in conjunction with showing the device usage, which fits much better there.

• There will be a big news on the S1914 website. Please follow that if you want to be in the loop. There we already posted multiple updates about the Revamp process and what to expect. Launch will be probably some time near the end of the year. Oh btw., Call of War is more successful than ever and has more active users right now than ever before since it's launch, so we didn't even hit the peak yet and are confident that we will grow much further. It really would not make much sense to stop develo…