Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

• -Hope you don't mind me posting this hear, just trying to get some publicty and spark some interest. New World Empires has some interesting mechanics should allow for a great RP, such as the ability to to upgrade territory to core status.- Hello Folks, I have just created a land swap map for a starting period of about 1500AD. This was created from a composite of many maps found online. Historical accuracy was very important in the making of this, however making sure this was playable and balance…

• Hitler declared war on poland, starting wwii, for the sole purpose of deafeating russia. Everything Hitler did was for the sole purpose of deafeating russia. There is no possible history where Hitler would not attack Russia.

• dead?

• who would be better at CoW?

Chickenus - - Off Topic

No one could beat Hitler with all the Gold he stole

• "Elite" militia?

Chickenus - - Suggestions / Criticism

>I don't see anyone disagreeing, and why would you bring up such an old post that you don't support? Then why do you keep replying?

• Is it just for that specific spot or is this a bug I can exploit see elsewhere and in other maps?

• "Elite" militia?

Yah, because the japs were worse at fighting than the soviets.... And screw off with the "this post is so old XD" spam. Guns are called the great equalizer for a reason, and just because a disabled has an archaic rifle he only fired once, or a state of the art, yet crudely made anti-tank weapon does not mean a veteran of 5 years hard fighting can just write him off. Volksstrum and Soviet conscripts were used to great effect, they suffered massive losses, but they are not meant to be used as fron…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “option K, for known bug. just a slight visual misplacement in the units at ljubljana, destined to be fixed with the next map update, although i dont know when that will happen. ” I should not be able to see the units in Ljubljana, that is covered by fog of war. You cannot call being able to see into fog of war 'slight'

• "Elite" militia?

Militia suck vs infantry there thread over. You suckers who want guerrilla mechanics? Militia are kick-ass in forests there end of that too. Your stupid whims are already in the game, now keep micro managing those planes and artillery "historically accurately" to kill people who log on once a day so you can pretend to be the next Hitler or Rommel.

• Quote from T-3PO: “I'm guessing it's probably D ” Yeah, I should see if I can get share map with him to clear this up.

• Quote from Wilhelm von Roos: “And then the newspaper can show the "Most Friendly Countries", with the players that made more alliances (and with who he made this) I guess the newspaper shouldn't show more than the "Mightiest Armies", so we need to use spies to know more about our enemies. Edit - Data Venia for sure, I hate write like an asshole. ” You gotta be joking! the mightiest army stat is so broken.

• Rumour has it that lost in Ljubljana Mountains, the 6th Yugoslav Artillery Division is still entrenched.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…95a92a517c9254338f09d6c7f I think the 6th Division is stationed in Ljubljana, but no idea No idea what kind of bug this even is; a)????? b)the Italian unit nearby can see it but is not supposed to showing the 6th Division in the middle of nowhere c)the 6th Division is in the middle of nowhere d)some kind of glitch with the line showing the location of the 6th div…

• Dead nation exploit

Chickenus - - Questions and Answers

So I found it out, however it seems unknown or atleast not stated here. You get them to build up capitals and then farm it.

• Dead nation exploit

None of these seem like heinous exploits, so I don't were talking about the same thing

• Dead nation exploit

So I hear there is some kind of awful exploit with dead nations whose players are still active. How can I tell if someone is doing this? Is it really something so bad? can I report people who are doing it?

• Why not just kick and make leader? seems like to important a button to misclick

• What the heck does these buttons do? whose bright idea was it to put up these confusing things!

• I was only wondering as I was sending a car on a death run, doomed if it met anything anyway, so I thought I might speed it up.

• Does it?

• damage not being dealt

Chickenus - - Bug Reports and Issues

This is from two games, It is only the first attack, the rest go fine.