Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I believe the 1942 is part of the official name, and using it for the app separates the results from the various "call of ****" apps

• Mobile App CoW

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

I believe that it was added once, but a bug made it not work again.

• Are you a high command member with items in your build queue? 99.9% of the time when I investigate a report like this I find that the resources were actually purchased and as there were pending buildings in the queue the purchased resources were instantly used to start those queued items.

• Troops

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

You can get a rough idea by selecting all of your units at once. If you zoom out fairly far, and then double click one of your groups it will select ALL of the units of that type in view. Then hold down Ctrl and double click another unit type if you want to include them also. By repeating this process you can eventually get all unit types selected in a single group, albeit with a slight margin for human error when you are selecting. So you will get an inventory that looks like this: forum.callof…

• Quote from Mike hill: “If a base has a grounded plan and I go to attack the base/province, will my ground troops - infantry and tanks be able to attack the plane? ” That depends on a couple of factors: One simple rule to keep in the front of your mind always: Planes on the ground are still PLANES, and will defend themselves. Scenario A: You bombard the enemy planes that are "parked" on the ground with artillery. You will find that the planes take very little damage from artillery, because they a…

• That tells me that the issue is not with the browser, but lies deeper within the computer. This is difficult for me to help you with as it is not an issue with our game, as shown by the fact that it works from one device but not another. You could try an incognito window in Chrome, which would ignore any cookies you have on your computer, although that doesn't quite sound like your issue. I have heard of a few people who had an issue like this fixed with a windows update, which makes zero sense …

• Quote from Mike hill: “Ok so let me see if I have this, if a region is attacked by air, and that region has an aa gun with a defence of 5, it will attack the air troops with a force of 5hp basically. ” yes, that is more or less the idea. So let's define "region". The attack radius of planes is the same as other units, which is 5km. So if the plane attacks a unit and your anti air are more than 5km away, then the AA will not react. There is also the x-factor to consider. This is essentially a ran…

• This is already on the list of improvements planned for the future. Naturally this is a fairly involved project so it won't happen overnight.

• I am guessing that your computer chose that moment to ponder its reason of existence by spinning up the hard drive, rearranging the layout of files in RAM, checking to see if it was still connected to your printer, and otherwise clearing its throat before realizing that you were in the middle of something importan. The delay coordinating the screen movement likely caused the click to select the wrong target. Then you probably clicked again as the first click appeared to do nothing. Once your com…

• Think about it this way: A ground or ocean based unit is not likely to jump into the sky and chase a plane down, so you can't attack a plane with it. But when the plane comes close enough to attack the unit, the unit will defend itself. The defensive fire is always calculated first in a battle, which has the same effect as firing moments before the enemy plane attacks. So in summary, anti air guns, and all units with an air defense stat effectively automatically attack enemy planes as they come …

• Quote from Renard: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “If you can connect to the game from one device but not another the error must lie with your device. Close the open browser tabs, clear browser cache, then close and restart the browser. This usually helps with browsers that are just taking you in circles. ” I actually tried but still, doesn't connect from my PC (Same error) ” can you try a different browser on the computer? Sometimes that helps troubleshoot

• Were you trying to grab and drag the rocket to the new airbase? Any chance your finger slipped?

• If you can connect to the game from one device but not another the error must lie with your device. Close the open browser tabs, clear browser cache, then close and restart the browser. This usually helps with browsers that are just taking you in circles.

• Bytro & Fair Play

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Staff members are not allowed to use their powers in this manner. When participating in a game they are equal to any other player and have no special abilities. I expect that player is NOT a staff member, same as every time I have investigated a similar message. Please report that message or article from within the game and I or one of my Game Operators will investigate.

• About AI

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Quote from BeerBelly: “Thought you said you was an "expert" in another post? At level 42, you are not. If you have to ask about elite AI, you are only average at best. Grow up. ” Let's keep this polite and civil please.

• You need to start by cutting down his troops. All stacks of units have a weakness, so you just need to exploit it. For example, if he has no anti air, then your bombers will do well. If he has AA then his speed is limited, making it an easier target for artillery, or light tanks. Run your battles through the calculator that a player made. dxcalc.com/cow To me a group of three will lose to a group of ten in most cases, so you need to group your stacks up. Stop playing like the AI with a unit in e…

• Spies in peace time

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Peace period has no effect on spies at all. Even experienced players can be wrong

• Game Creation

Quote from Royal Britannia: “for the past couple of weeks I have been unable to find any Historic World Maps ” The 25 player historical map is currently unavailable while undergoing repairs. Quote from Royal Britannia: “European Road to Wars ” Is available, but being just 10 players they do fill quickly. These are always player created, so they are subject to the whims of a player wishing to play that map and create a game. Quote from The_OOJ: “Some games are really hard to find. I think pacific…

• Lack of game choices

There was a thread recently about this. The 25 player map had some errors and is temporarily unavailable while it is being repaired.

• Internal game kills

It depends on the game being ranked for kills to count towards your ranking and achievements. The easiest way to make sure a game is NOT ranked and will not affect your stats is by setting the Anti Cheat to "off" or "disabled" when creating any game, either regular or internal.