Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• As Nationalist China, I started very weak and was so happy Japan allied with me.

• Missing Infra and ICs

Nooberium - - Bug Reports and Issues

This is definitely a server issue. Happens with browser and steam.

• Missing Infra and ICs

Spy action would have required taking IC5 down to IC1 and Infra3 down to Infra1, no partial damage. Highly unlikely. Very strange behavior: IC5/Infra3 reappeared then disappeared again except down to IC2/Infra1 + the Infra2 rebuild in progress. Restarted computer and browser (Chrome) and still gone. Maybe Restrisiko had the answer.

• Missing Infra and ICs

Game #2469941. Built Mek'ele up to Infra 3 and IC5 and had produced medium tanks there. Today could not produce again because Mek'ele now contains only Infra 1 and IC2. No spy actions reported. How is this possible???

• Limiting Gold Usage

Nooberium - - Suggestions / Criticism

This seems to be the one issue that causes the most division/disappointment/anger/disagreement among players. Sorry Restrisiko, but Bytro doesn’t fear losing you (you’re still here) and it is unknown how many players quit over this. I don’t want to quit, so if I can’t ally with a heavy gold user, I just leave the round. In my experience, heavy gold users are compensating for their lack of actual game skill. One that crossed my path bragged in the WH that gold use itself is a skill, though. That …

• When I was new, I tried to be the clever player learning a lot from reading the forum. Putting that info into practice was not so easy, though. Only by battling better players did I really learn anything worthwhile. Defeat is a great teacher. Quote from Restrisiko: “The rank (level) of a player doesn't have significance about his ability or knowledge. ” This is true. Player stats give a better indication of ability. Rank is an indication of the amount of a player's experience, not the quality.

• Quote from Diabolical: “I'm not fond of building Infrastructure before IC's. I know I'm in the minority on this one. But I've been burned more than once for not having upgraded IC's right off the bat (think "mass-sabotage on day 2"). As a rule, probably the only other thing I stick to the most (after the barracks), is that I will usually upgrade most -- if not all -- of my IC's to level 2 before Infrastructure. And I won't build level 2 Infrastructure until the IC has been upgraded to level 3. T…

• Rude players

Nooberium - - General Discussions

Diplomacy might be the toughest part of the game to master. Personally, I like camaraderie and enjoy an active coalition. I stay civil with opponents - it's just a game. But some players just want to win and will do whatever they think it takes: trash talk, intimidation, backstabbing, etc. it's Machiavelli and The Art of War.

• Sorry, I have two other rounds going so I should skip October. Mark – RE Sept PL round: 1. I just asked if that was enough and offered peace – no agreements were made. When agreements are made I keep them. 2. I don’t know how attacking when there are no end-game agreements counts as a backstab. I really don’t understand your thinking. You made this into something personal when it isn’t. 3. You don’t need to do me any favors letting me survive. I didn’t and would never expect mercy from you and l…

• Stealth technology?

Nooberium - - Bugs & Issues

Maybe it's a stealth feature and not a bug? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704

• (I) can't see tank

Can you see the tank? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704 (Hidden Content)

• WebGL reactions

Initial WebGL impressions: General look - good, but map text not as clear as could be. Zooming in/out - very nice. Can zoom out to see whole map and can zoom in closer. Display of units - some units display exactly on top of others in split stack, so cannot select those underneath. Sometimes units to the left of another will display to the right (confusing). PLEASE do not obscure the roads with unit icons. (The last two are not new problems) Movement - paths of non-selected units now remain anim…

• Clicking on the (i) button brought the following error. The info window appeared, displayed "Loading" and hung. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704 ---- TypeError: Cannot read property 'getIconIndex' of null at new uber.ui.models.GameInfoPlayerModel (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…?bust=1536343503:49747:32) at callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…?bust=1536343503:49779:25 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at uber.ui.models.GameI…

• Cannot select units

Same game again. Another case - units attacking Sofia were in two stacks, 1 inf selectable, but not 5 unit stack. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704

• Cannot select units

Same game, but maybe a different problem? Using Chrome, units in Vlore ordered to march to Tirana, then orders cancelled. Game still shows path to Tirana. Switched to Steam, still showing. Also, units engaged & war started, but no battle timer. Timer shows 22+ minutes away still moving to Vlore. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704

• Cannot select units

Game 2454085. Cannot select my units in Ioannina. Will only select the Greek army or the province. After the battle finished, the Greek army icon still displayed. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704

• Mystery Player?

Aw shucks. Vorlon: I was hoping to play a round with you but with all of your duties here, maybe you don't have time to play much.

• Mystery Player?

Game 2454085. Games screen and info show 9 players. Diplo screen (sorted by activity) shows 8 active. A mystery player named VorlonFCW does not appear in Diplo screen. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b35484d3770b4f83bc5f7d704

• WebGL reactions

Can't the 10p Europe map show the *VPs any more? Can turn names on/off but didn't see a setting for VPs. Haven't played enough yet to give much feedback, but looks OK so far.

• If you are still open for business, I could give PL a try. Q: What do you mean by end-game agreement?