Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 834.

• the third and the sixth options are funny voted for the second

• Team Up!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “I'd like to take on that question, if I may? Lemme see. I join a match to play a game....I expect it to take awhile since this is a -- realtime -- slow game. I intend to build an empire which would require me to kick some serious butt. I am going to share my victory with a team and we need to work together. Ideally, we might end the match in a few weeks if we work really hard and cooperate efficiently. What? The match is over already? Now I'm pissed! I didn't get to DO an…

• Team Up!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Artinium: “You make a game that can be won in 7 turns. A 50 v 50 game. ” where's the problem in ending in 7 turns?

• Moral Indicator

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Restrisiko: “Old idea, but still desirable. Here pictures of some possibly and good suggestions from an unfortunately largely ignored and forgotten thread of July 2016 in the German forum .. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…39beb3d094bdaf06eccf44b74 orforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…39beb3d094bdaf06eccf44b74 or forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…39beb3d094bdaf06eccf44b74 from >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/8048-moraltendenz << ” I really like the "Solution 2" or the third one.

• Team Up!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “In any team game that I have ever played the amount of people that are inactive or borderline inactive is fairly high. This is part of the added challenge of a team game where you as the active player have to defend land that is not your own, with little assistance. ” A so called "added challenge" to a team game is in fact what I would call a BIG problem. As a suggestion, don't try to make something beautiful out of a problem the game has just because nobody figured out ho…

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from TankBuster: “Turns out alot of people quit... ” Yeah, but a few people have come back.... just not to the forums, sadly. ” depends

• Quote from TankBuster: “did we get any of these? Like, i've seen very little overt changes to the game ” not sure, didn't go on back in time with the thread since i quitted the game

• Thoughts about...

nemuritor98 - - General Discussions

Quote from WarPtyLtd: “Once the enemy starts disembarking ” that's what i don't see xD

• Thoughts about...

i wrote thoughts about... in the title so we can talk about whatever we want as there's not a main theme to follow, seems now it's a thoughts about our hilarious routes in the sea

• this was a nice thread

• Thoughts about...

Quote from Restrisiko: “As a state with (long) coastlines one should permanently patrol with a couple of subs on zigzagging off shore. That provides enough early warning time and requires just a few units / resources. ” I guess it's just me that I lost the naval battle in a 3v1

• Thoughts about...

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Provinces can only show what is within them, not anything outside the border ” i wouldn't say disembarking is outside the border, in fact, i would say it's in between your province and the sea, not either of them Quote from VorlonFCW: “Only units have a sight range and can see past a border, so as to see troops disembarking on the beach, or units massed at a land border ready for a charge. ” i know that, but here's the curious part, in S1914 the feature is similar, you can…

• Thoughts about...

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Hmm, odd, just the other day I bombed a fellow's invasion fleet with my aircraft, I myself have never had this problem. What browser do you use? ” it's not a bug

• Thoughts about...

Quote from Quasi-duck: “I can't make heads or tales of that, ss is too big. All I can see is that someone with the US tech tree has invaded you with multiple beach heads, and that you've no units in place to halt their advance bar air power. ” Basically he sent 1 unit to every one of the provinces on the north east coast and also a group of 15 to the west coast(illinois), meanwhile colorado sent a group of 80 units through panama, kentucky sent another group of 15 a few cities away from where th…

• Thoughts about...

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Already lost a few games because of this, thought it was a bug back in 2015, but a developer said it wasn't so... xD ” Lol yeah, they love little "features" like this. Do you still have this problem? ” Right now, yes 80400fda22e1244461ffbe0e798ca079.jpg

• Thoughts about...

Quote from Quasi-duck: “I never even knew this was a thing. Either I make very good assumptions or I do not have as many people attacking me at one time to experience this issue, but I have never come across it. ” Already lost a few games because of this, thought it was a bug back in 2015, but a developer said it wasn't so... xD

• Thoughts about...

Wanted to start this thread in order to know the thoughts of the community about the fact that we're not able to know who is disembarking on your land until they already disembarked. Obviously you can get a report from spies to have some idea if the enemy is going to disembark on your land but there's clever people out there who knows how to avoid spies, also its impossible to cover all the land you have in late game so...

• 8ae.gif

• no, you can't