Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “When targeting ground units does the terrain they are in affect the defense against air attacks, ” Yes it does. The strength increase or decrease affects defensive as well as offensive stats Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Also what about fortifications do they modify air combat? ” Units that are within forts at also protected from the air. The fort absorbs a percentage of the attack. So a fort with a strength of 50 means that half of the attack you do will reach the units insi…

• Because these are official tournaments, and as such there are rules of fair play.

• As Lawrence said above, move the game to your archive folder so you don't have to look at it if that is your wish. Games that have been completed are available for 14 days after completion if you wish to review the game, and then the game is deleted from the server, never to be seen again.

• Quote from Niyaps: “have also only ever seen solo wins or coalition wins listen on other player's records ” Those are the only statistics that are currently displayed.

• Quote from David Soutter: “I am very unhappy with your answer. It is clear that the problem must be in the system that currently runs the game / games that I was involved in. There cannot be any other solution unless I am missing something. I have therefore checked how much I have spent in the 4/5 years enjoying. Had I understood that this money would now be wasted I would never have played I have climbed up the rankings and reached around 6000. This has cost me the best part of £1000 plus and i…

• Language/Server Mobile

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

I believe that feature is coming soon. Quite soon as there is a button for it already on the app that appears to do nothing yet. Your friend can switch his mobile browser to desktop mode, and change servers and join a game that way. Once the game is joined it is easily accessed from the mobile mode To switch to desktop, click the menu in the lower right, then the settings gear, and scroll down for the switch to desktop button. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…11d64a98eff255143b36ac00c forum.callof…

• App bug text

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Thanks. I had someone describe this issue recently, but the pictures are very helpful. Appears to be an issue with the latest iOS version.

• Nuclear bombers do no damage on patrol, it is just for reconnaissance of the target, or to have them ready near to the target waiting for the right moment to strike. They will take damage while on patrol, so can be shot down if you aren't careful.

• How do you usually switch between apps on your android? Like my iPhone I just double click the home button and I can scroll through all the open apps, closing or selecting any of them. Does our app block that function on your device? If so, please let me know: Device name, like iphone 6 Operating system, like 10.3.3 App version, which is in white letters in the upper right corner of the game selection screen, like v4.p I don't believe that the option to delete diplomacy messages has been impleme…

• Distance to capital is purely a distance measurement. It is a straight line distance that is simply expressed as a number of days to give a good frame of reference. There is no method of adjusting the transit time. Infrastructure, naval bases, unit speed research, or right of way to take shortcuts, None of that matters to the calculation.

• Mr Soutter. I have done everything that possibly can be done for you. Sadly I have not been able to resolve your issue. If there was a solution I would have given it to you. I don't know why you are unable to load a game on any number of devices or connections as nobody else out of hundreds of thousands of players is having problems like yours. As for the issues of other players, they have either been resolved here, through private conversations, or through tickets that were submitted. In the pa…

• Looking for a home...

VorlonFCW - - Recruitment Centre

You can come play a game with us and see if you are a good fit. Meet me in a conversation.

• Entrenchment

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

The unit statistics already favor the defender in most cases, Which assumes that they have spent a little time "digging in" To summarize: A moving unit "attacks" and a stationary unit "defends" at that combat cycle. As you can see in these stats: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…11d64a98eff255143b36ac00c The values are 50% higher for defenders compared to attackers. Now if you really want to "dig in" you can build a fort and have 23% fortification bonus in 12 hours, which means the fort absorbs 23…

• Cannot get into game

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

I just checked I was able to open your game in observation mode, and I am not experiencing this issue. Does this bug/issue still occur or has it been resolved? If you are still having problems perhaps you need to: 1)close all games in the browser 2)clear the browser cache 3)close and restart the browser If it still occurs please reply to let us know.

• Inactive Players

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Yes to put it another way: While you are active on the map, your stats will reflect any units or provinces you lose, and buildings constructed, etc. Once you have been declared inactive, your stats will not be affected by provinces or units lost.

• An un-advertised update to the SBDE of Rocket Fighters was apparently included with the recent balancing changes. Edit to the lists in this thread today to read: Rocket fighters - 3 Thanks to @byzantion1683 for pointing this out.

• THE GOLD

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

In the current business model the revenue to pay for the servers and developers comes from sales of gold. People are free to buy and spend as much as they wish, in the same way that you don't prohibit people from buying expensive cars or boats if they wish. While gold can play a role in a game, there have been many more times that I have been defeated by skill or attentiveness of my opponent than by any amount of gold.

• Quote from Niyaps: “as a 1st/2nd/3rd placement ” Yes, the map is ended, and countries are given places First, Second, Third, etc. Retiring is NOT a coalition win. Please note that this does not just mean active players, so if an AI has the most points, then they will get first, etc. Quote from Niyaps: “What are the rewards ” Same as they would be for ending the map by achieving the required victory points. Each place will get a fixed payout plus gold per victory point. Quote from Niyaps: “penalt…

• Quote from Edepedable: “That is all true. The point I am trying to make is that it is a lot tougher for inexperienced players to fight experienced players then it is for an experienced bad player to fight an experienced good player. The difference in experience on top of being good or bad at the game creates to much of a difference in my opinion. So that is why I think it is more fun for lower level players to learn the game among their piers. You need a bigger tutorial then just one map. ” On o…

• Quote from BattleIvan: “I dont know what this business about trading in the last few minutes of research is? This was not in any of my enquiries. My enquiries are three fold:- ” My post was simply an explanation of how it works and why. I thought it was fairly clear. Quote from VorlonFCW: “Units traded will remain at their present researched level UNTIL a higher level of research is started and completed by the new owner. ” Which means: Quote from BattleIvan: “eg someone trades you a inf at lvl …