Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Name Changer and Shop Improvements

Grayshine - - News

We're currently working on reproducing and fixing this problem with some iOS devices. Actually we would really appreciate your help here, as always. It would be beneficial if you could tell us the gameID and the device it happened on. This will help us fixing the this problem even faster.

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…66d163ea1757e5c0e496e7976 Dear generals, it has already been some days since WebGL has become available for everyone in Call of War. Now we would like to share some YouTube content with you, produced by two players who were invited by us to an internal tournament with game designers and developers. The purpose was to intensively test the new engine with us on our Beta servers and record the battle heat into some awesome YouTube content. As the tournament has ended …

• New Community Manager

Grayshine - - Support Team

Well, because it is, Lord. Half polish from my mother's side.

• New Community Manager

Well, I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate being called pocket.. so, actually, it's Pokemon. In this case Pokemon Go. I play it with my gf during walks outside or on the bus while heading to work.

• New Community Manager

Greetings everyone! As of today I'm the latest additon to Bytro and here to support the CM team. I'm looking forward to be working with you. A few things about myself: nearly 29 and currently living in the beautiful town of Hamburg. I'm a passionate gamer, both board and video games. Also I'm a semi-professional hunter and collector of pocket monsters and I fancy good rock music. If you face any problem with the game or got questions or some other concerns feel free to ask me. Let's have a good …