Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 627.

• Hi, so we have two teams already with 12 players. (Purple and Red) I will open the conversation and the game in a few minuets... Note: If some player what to change the team or cancel his registration - please leave a reply here!

• @alexl12: Thanks for support! All times are UTC not CET. All games played on the 100 Wold Map, that the only map without edges. I will create the conversation tomorrow together with the map. You can then enter the map and get your land assigned.

• @maxref: first, read the rules! Then you have to select a team in the survey above. The colors of the teams are the colors of the game shown in the World Herald or in diplomacy.

• The Elite-AI gives players right of way or shared map, the normal AI did it never without offering the same. But it's forbidden to give RoW or higher to players outside the team or AI. So no players get RoW from a AI nation.

• @12pit, here we are in the international part of the forum You can change the team if you want by your self. I change my team too - Mark, Big, Ace and I in the same team? I think that's boring...

• Questions and Answer

Xarus - - The Dirty Dozen

here is the Link to the registration: The Dirty Dozen

• For sign-up choose a team you want to fight for. Note: Only 12 players (dozen) can play for each team. If there are more players in this team, these extra players are reserve players for this team. Note: The colors shown in the survey are not the colors of the teams during the game! Important: The Dirty Dozen is a single player challenge and so we limed the registration for members of a CoW-Alliance. Each alliance is allowed to send a maximum of 4 players and this four players must be all in the…

• 58a0fde6e6e48bf4b70a2132348254b4.png Welcome to "The Dirty Dozen" of the international CoW Team league This league is a series of games launched by CoW Support. Every month start a new game, four months lasts one season. The common thread in the league is the ban on the use of gold. This ban is monitored by the support and punished by the game play. Furthermore, the games in "The Dirty Dozen" differ from normal rounds in CoW due to an extended set of rules Here is the rule: Rules These rules are…

• Questions and Answer

Quote from Xarus: “It's coming... 58a0fde6e6e48bf4b70a2132348254b4.png Q: So where can I sign-up? A: the registration will be opened on January the 18th. All games are player anonymous, so you need 5000 Gold as enter fee. The games starts all at 18:00 UTC on the EN-Server. ” I will post the link tomorrow here and in my status line!

• Questions and Answer

@K.Rokossovski: Thanks for you help! I changed the points you have objected. see -> Rules & Standarts The honor rules can't control with normal GO methods. So if we have players that not accept the honor rules, we can only talk with him to play honorably. In the last two years we had only one incorrigible player the we have removed from the games. Other thing,I hope you are pleased that I put you to the list of supporters of the Dirty Dozen. see Point 6.4.

• Questions and Answer

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I suppose many players will share their ID with people they already know, anyway. Is this in any way disallowed or discouraged? ” No, it's not forbidden. If they are in the same team they maybe can help each other. If they in different team (normally they take the same team, if they are friends) they are maybe to fare away from each other, to make a NAP or something else. (Remember that direkt trade is forbidden.) The small chance that the known players are close to ea…

• Quote from war-play: “It don't wright because CoW is a historical game not fantasy as Warcraft. I think that you will lose many player who likes history. ” The Blitzkrieg map is not historical accurate. A map in CoW must be balanced and what I mean is that the nations must be playable. I think from our view today, if we look back, Japan and Germany had never a chance to win this war and this is good in the way it is. That's what I say that we not need a historical correctness.

• THE GOLD

Xarus - - Suggestions / Criticism

@BattleIvan: I read that you very unhappy with the income politics from Bytro. Every second post from you get's in the same direction... But did you ever try to change the side? You are the Chef of a company that has a income for you and you personnel. You have a commitment for this family's. You get income from unknown people, some spend more some spend less. Some of them a unhappy some of them are pleased. Why change this system with a big risk to loose it all? Did you think that many players …

• Surrender Button

Xarus - - Suggestions / Criticism

I like the idea that players have a switch we they can give the control over here nation to the AI. (Maybe with a gold option to get the Elite-AI instead the normal AI) But it will be good not only for surrender, maybe it's a good option for a "week off", where we have no time for playing CoW. Sometimes it's better to have a AI that controls my nation that a inactive player. But no option to spend provinces/troops/resources to any other nation!!!

• Questions and Answer

Yes, the community is not so big and some players are know as very good players. Look to the rankings in the PL or in national leagues. At this guys will be focused by the attacks in the beginning. e.g. come on, let us try to wipe out Xarus first. A other point for anonymous games is that personal strains between players will be covered. If you make a NAP with someone you don't know who is the player behind. You make only diplomatic conversations with the nation and the government from the past.…

• USA against Japan for two players, like the English Channel map? Or with Russia, China and UK/Australia? but who is playing with Japan? Scenario like the Blitzkrieg Map? We don't need the correct Troops or Economics from the past. It's a game and we play for fun and not to find out if the fascism maybe had even a chance to win. We need a balanced map to have a good game not a alternativ reality.

• Questions and Answer

Hi, it makes sense. The 12 players from each team will be assigned to the nations randomly. So no one knows who is who. We only know that this player must be on the map in one of the twelve nations from the team. The German and the Russian slots are especially for players that not speaking English very well.

• Sorry, the game design not allows to design a map editor/scenario editor. But feel free to make some suggestion for new maps/scenarios.

• Questions and Answer

It's coming... 58a0fde6e6e48bf4b70a2132348254b4.pngThe Dirty Dozen The international CoW community singel player team event. Q: What is the Dirty Dozen? A: The Dirty Dozen is a series of games where five teams try to get control over the world in thirty days. Each team has twelve comrades, the "Dirty Dozen". Q: So it's a alliance fight? A: No, it's a single player challenge, at the registration you can choose in with team you want to fight. Two teams are reserved for non English speaking players…

• 5. Honor Rules: Violations of an "honorable style of play" can be: "corridor formation", betrayal of the coalition partners, ... Violations of an honorable style of play are punished according to severity; the game management reserves the right to insert additions after the start of the game which result from new situations and thus adapt the rules of honor to the new requirements. In case of a violation of the honor rules, the management of the game can determine the severity of the offense, de…