Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 595.

• Quote from Pstomar: “Quote from MadMike69: “It is also possible that the armoured car got to repair/heal some at daychange being on its own province. ” Units in combat don't heal.I thought you'd know that stuff cuz you are "Game Operator" Lololol .. ” Of course units heal in close combat if they are on their own territory at day change (and warships, as usual, heal everywhere at sea, even in melee). Only the healing with gold is never possible in melee. >> Details about units regeneration <<

• Army size

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

>> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/24210-the-stats-in-the-world-herald <<

• Render engine question

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Quote from dirge: “.. Beside I like the old one aesthetically. .. ” smilie_girl_307.gif

• Technology advancements

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Marat666: “Quote from pekkasteele: “I REALLY hope you will bring back the option to have the old graphic renderer, this new one is bad ” We still have that option, if I'm not mistaken. ” Yes, but it is intended to disable this option, which is very deploreable. For me the new comic style graphics was a main reason to finish my last map and not join any new one.

• Quote from Mike hill: “.. I have 1 more question then. If a base has a grounded plane and I go to attack the base/province, will my ground troops - infantry and tanks be able to attack the plane? ” Quote from Little Racoon: “Yes, since when planes are grounded, they count as infantry class. And that's how you wreck those planes without suffering one single casualty. ” Supplement .. -- .. respectively as was described in post 11 .. If there are no defending ground forces, the province is captured…

• Moral gain and gold -

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Mike hill: “So when when you say own province to get the 15% heal does that mean even provinces you have captured? ” Yes, as you can also read here (click) >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/23852-details-about-units-regeneration <<

• HORRABLE quitters,coiners

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Yeah .. -- and it's a shame as well that some are not brave enough to publish their complaints under their proper ingame-name but use a pseudonym instead. Quote from kasiakate: “.. please delete my account .. .. ” Step 1:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481bStep 2: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481bsmilie_girl_157.gif

• Quote from General YeeYee: “Quote from Mike hill: “thanks I read that guide and got confused. So how much attack does an as gun return on an aircraft because it's stats don't have a value. This is why I'm wondering whether it's worth building them ” it's stats DO have a value. it does not have an offensive stat value because it is a defensive unit. it will return fire when an aircraft attacks it or patrols around the area. ” Basically correct, but as sayed, all units, not just AA, have more or l…

• Quote from SLimbad: “I already spied, do I have to keep spying and patrolling? ” Spies work only once a day at the change of the day and are not always successful, but reconnaissance by planes will always successful and displayed immediately. (However, gold spies working immediately and are always successful) Something to read about that (click) >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?-question-about-shadow-spy-man-intelligence << (Hidden Content) superhero2.gif

• Quote from Quelctz: “.. i was find you alliance but if click nothing happen sir. ithink is a bug ” Yes, call the profile of an alliance via the alliance list is actual again not working -- and it works not since a longer time now. But you can go the indirect way via a members name:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481bforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481bforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481b

• Quote from SLimbad: “issue1.jpg Is this a client issue? I gave the game up as it was the second day and couldn't see enemy unit types or the counts. I'm using Mozilla on Winblows 10. ” Fortifications of level 3.5 or higher hide the defending units in there, even if you are in melee whith them. Only patrolling planes (and spies) can provide a reconnaissance image of the enemys in such forts. Quote from SLimbad: “I'm also getting territories appearing twice in the list! issue2.jpg ” The game has n…

• Quote from Mike hill: “I was just looking at the stats of the aa gun and if has no strength in attack against air troops? Can someone confirm if the aa gun can damage planes? ” Air-ground and air-sea fights are mathematically close combats >> in the same moment when planes attack, the air defense values of the attacked units are calculated. However, for some (and really good) reasons, in this game air-ground and air-sea combat can only be started by air and not by ground or sea units. So it's no…

• Quote from Edepedable: “.. In the real world anti-air is replaced by surface to air missiles as time progresses but in the game that does not happen either. My point is that they grow appart to much when looking at Call of War through a gaming perspective and I want the game I love to play to be fun to play and complicated. With tactical bombers having a superior role in the game that ruins the game's experience. Tac bombes on level one do 3 damage to infantry and anti-air on level one does 5 to…

• serious game bug

The "teleport" window usually begins at 5 minutes from the destination (or was it raised again?). Has always been part of the game mechanics (at times more, then again 5 min time span) and is triggered by every command within the time window (has something to do with the distance or range tolerance as far as I can remember).

• Quote from Diablo Mayor: “Why am I never able to land Naval Bomber or any type of bomber on my fully researched aircraft carriers? Only ever lets me land my interceptors on there and nothing else.I forget the exact wording it says but something along the lines of cant land that type of craft on the ship. What am I doing wrong? ” You can station interceptors and naval bombers from level 1 and tactical bombers from level 4 on all aircraft carriers. Of course, there must be free space on the carrie…

• Endgame

Quote from dioglaert: “The "your score" part, is that your VP total which counts towards solo or coalition victory..? ” Yes Quote from dioglaert: “.. or is it your score which gets added to your stats and determines your rank..? ” No You earn points for stats and rank by killing units of active human players and AI units (but normal AI units counts only for stats but not for rank; elite AI units counts for both) and for construction and level up of buildings (not for repairs) in ranked games wit…

• Quote from waffle army: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481b ” Quote from Restrisiko: “.. production building was damaged and production was suspended .. .. then a hypothetically estimated utopia time is displayed .. ” Quote from VorlonFCW: “Actually it should say "stalled" when a prerequisite is damaged. Occasionally it displays a number of days instead of the word "stalled" .. .. repair the required buildings and the unit will complete in the original time remaining. ” see…

• RECORD amount of players on forum!

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

The counter seems stopped working for over a year: >> forum.callofwar.thread/15098-another-forum-record << However, many players in the forum at the same time is no reason to celebrate -- because it happens mainly when major bug-attacks has took place ...forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481b smilie_frech_126.gif

• RECORD amount of players on forum!

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…215783d25cb7d18dbb335481b

• Gold disparity

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from DarkVaine: “So, I've been playing on mobile and PC, and have made a few purchases of gold on the mobile app. Today I realized that there's a disparity in purchasing. On the app, $30 buys you 70k gold, but on the PC $30 buys you 100k gold, which is a pretty significant difference imo. If I had know I'd have purchased gold using the PC, is there a way to make up for missing gold? or am I SOL? ” click here >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/22815-pricing-differences << Quote from Sa…