Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “This was discussed aged ago, and it was ruled out for some reason. I'd have to look it up, but don't get your hopes high. ” Because it was a terrible idea then and now. Nobody wants to play Liberia, Albania, Costa Rica and get steamrolled by day 2. Awful idea, please never do it again.

• Quote from EBrown57: “I have been unable to find an answer to this question. Perhaps my search criteria is insufficient. My question is: When a country's last province has been captured, and the country is removed from the game, what happens to the resources it may have accrued? Does the conquering nation get all or some of it? Does it all just vanish? Thanks ” The correct answer, which only I have given is, all the resources the player has accrued/accumulated vanish (are removed) once his last …

• Quote from grandpooba52: “Quote from BeerBelly: “You didn't answer the question by the OP. OP is asking about all the OTHER resources a player has and what happens to them when you take his last province. ” i didnt a=nswer because vorlon had already answered and his answer is correctQuote from VorlonFCW: “Whenever you capture any province, you get a portion of the resources that province has produced recently. It seems to average about the same as 12 hours production for the prior owner, which w…

• Quote from Lukenick: “I think the point of militia was solely from a defensive standpoint. Militia is just in case you're unit production cannot go as fast as you need and sometimes about 5 barracks in high manpower provinces can allow just a few militia. I do hate militia though, they are terrible, but necessary. You need some unit that you can mass produce, just in case, when you barely have any industrial complexes, even if it's weak militia (the manpower needed should be lowered though). You…

• I hope we meet on the battlefield Kanaris because your militia wont stop ANY of my units. You obviously don't see the big picture of newer players wasting time, resources, research on a slow unit which never improves speed and has limited use. And yes, when you are negative food and low on goods, militia become a very useless unit.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

BeerBelly - - News

This event sucks, please NEVER offer it again!!! Here is the list of countries that I got (I quit immediately). I'm not going to join a coalition on this terrible map and just get carried to the win. Why does Bytro think it is fair/fun to give some players gigantic advantages and others HUGE penalties? 100% dumb idea. 1. Liberia 2. Albania 3. Costa Rica 4. Ireland 5. Belgium 6. Panama

• Quote from grandpooba52: “you get a portion of the cash, when you capture the Capitol and it doesnt have to be the last province ” You didn't answer the question by the OP. OP is asking about all the OTHER resources a player has and what happens to them when you take his last province.

• How about we actually answer the question from the OP. Answer = all resources are destroyed once you take the last province (if no units remain) and player is removed from the game. A good idea is to ask a dying/losing player to "send his stuff" to you. This usually only works if you have been somewhat friendly with the player.

• So stop building so many industrial complexes. Research is more important...

• Militia = Newer players overbuild barracks all over the place. This causes a huge demand for food and goods. Later in the game if you expand at all, you have to turn most if not all barracks off and goods are used to maintain the growing population. A level 1 light tank that attacks a level 1 militia on a forest/hill province wins, even though the militia has a 75% province buff. Militia NEVER increase their speed (no matter the level) of 15 kph which is only 3 better than a slow railgun. In a p…

• I am so TIRED of moving around the map while in Espionage mode and this laggy game glitches so that my mouse hits "destroy resources" or "reduce morale". I would NEVER in a million years spend gold on these 2 functions. In one game the game bugged out and revealed army 3 times in a row. In another game I was entering a sell order and the screen lagged and boom, I spent 5,000 gold on a resource I was trying to sell. SERIOUSLY BYTRO? Why in the hell do we have a confirm button for spending $15,000…

• Please make research times uniform and about the same. I really don't understand why there is a need to make one unit take 1day & 6hours and another take 1day & 8 hours. Everytime I come back to this game, it gets tiresome to have research be completed at odd hours. Make all research take 1 day...period.

• It is the weekend and once again, there are no special maps, no speed rounds, no special gold incentives. I had to take a break from the 60,000 gold for first place maps because with achievements added, it was simply gold overload for rookie players. I enjoy playing strategy games, not instant win games. The lack of skill was brutal during those months. But now, it seems we have swung completely in the other direction...with the same slow/grindy maps that we love to hate. C'mon Bytro, add some s…

• Rude players

BeerBelly - - General Discussions

Quote from Little Racoon: “I have come across players who swear (should be understood, especially they have been personally betrayed by me), and I do agree that age doesn't matter. However, I don't know if this counts as "rude" (I think it counts): I've been playing a mediocre player recently, and we've been bragging about how "I am going to win, and you will lose" stuff, but somehow, randomly, the player starts saying "blah blah blah is gay" like that. I feel rather weird because this isn't rea…

• About AI

BeerBelly - - General Discussions

Thought you said you was an "expert" in another post? At level 42, you are not. If you have to ask about elite AI, you are only average at best. Grow up.

• Quote from David Cook2: “I can't report the player's in the game because I have deleted my account. But these player's are cheating. ” Why delete your account? You seem to have a very Emotional response to a problem that has a logical solution. How old are you? In my experience, if you file a report, it is investigated quickly.

• Quote from eruth: “A very small percentage of CoWs player base would pay real money to just get decorations, not nearly as many as pay to get in game benefits anyway, so Bytro would quickly go out of buisness and then we wouldn't have a game at all. The devs know that most people don't like pay to win very much, but what are they going to do? Make the game pay to play? They need to eat somehow. ” Solutions are really simple= create a gold cap for each match (which varies by each map mode). A gol…

• Although, it is nice to win a few of these rounds (almost $20 in free gold= 61,000+), this new game mode is ruining the game for 2 main reasons. First = the no coalition feature makes sense but making everybody anonymous is unnecessary and ruins the teamwork that most players still use to be successful. It also significantly increases backstabbing because you are not accountable for your actions until the end of game when your name is revealed. By then, most players have quit if not in the top 5…

• I actually grow tired of coalitions in this game...every single one has at least half of the members that never pull their weight and let the 2-3 good players on the team carry them to the win...for a pathetic amount of gold. But now, to vomit 60,000 gold to the first place finisher of a timed 100 man map is so over the top in the other direction, I just shake my head. It demeans all the hours/days/weeks spent on the normal 100 man map and grossly rewards 5 players for a one-time event that most…

• another stupid response...dont play the game if you dont want to look at your units.