Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Poll. Maps and scenarios editor

• Quote from Xarus: “lol, better start reading before you wrote. You already talk with the developer of this tournament. The thing you talking about we did already some years ago. Look here: Clash of Alliances ” Only one game at 2016 yr? Very old story...

• Hot Winter Update

war-play - - News

I use last driver for NV 6600 GT: nvidia.ru/Download/driverResults.aspx/82857/en and last version (71.0.3578.98) of Google Ghrome with WebGL-support. Anyway I like old graphics and I ask you to save it.

• Hot Winter Update

war-play - - News

Quote from freezy: “Depends on how old it is. Very old probably doesnt work, somewhat old should still work in many cases. Please try installing your latest graphics driver, this could be just a software issue. Many old systems often didn't upgrade drivers for a long time. Doing so could fix the problem already. ” Not driver problem, very old videocards whithout drivers support. This problem was solved in "Supremacy 1914" for any videocards (from 2004 year prodaction). Anyway this game must be w…

• Hot Winter Update

war-play - - News

Quote from Futz: “Nice looking update. I complained about the webGL colors and graphics when it came out. This looks much better and wanted to say thanks to the staff. ” WebGL doesn't work at old videocards (white screen instead of map). 5cac5b57cbd888f4e9d4bb84bd6aac2b.png

• Quote from ronon_: “the point is not even to restore historical justice (or injustice), but so that the players have the opportunity to model any situation interesting to them. Even absolutely fantastic. This is definitely add interest, if everyone can sharpen the game "by itself". Maybe the community by trial and error will be able to find new interesting formats that developers can even borrow and make "permanent". Or practice, without waiting for months, until the necessary number of units is…

• Elite Commanders

war-play - - Suggestions / Criticism

Did you play the game Conflict of Nation? conflictnations.com/index.php?id=322&L=14 I ask you to play and to conclude.

• Quote from LenTm: “It would be possible to make a special site where you make cards and send them to the administration and they will decide to accept or not. What do you think? ” It's great idea but we needs support from developers.

• Elite Commanders

war-play - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from war-play: “It's released heer: conflictnations.com/game.php?L=14&bust=1 And this are really useless units smile.png ”

• Anyway, certain historical accuracy is important so that you can see that Japan and Germany had never a chance to win this war. Therefore, we need more historical accurate maps of each phase of the war, including Blitzkrieg map (for example after France occupate). I hope to feedback with community when creating such maps. May be some instruments for community that will do the work much faster. Many thanks in advance!

• Quote from Xarus: “We don't need the correct Troops or Economics from the past. It's a game and we play for fun and not to find out if the fascism maybe had even a chance to win. We need a balanced map to have a good game not a alternativ reality. ” It don't wright because CoW is a historical game not fantasy as Warcraft. I think that you will lose many player who likes history. So Pacific theater maps should have all historical sides with more or less historical armies and resources at starting…

• It's released heer: conflictnations.com/game.php?L=14&bust=1 And this are really useless units

• It's perfectly realised in "Supremacy 1914": supremacy1914.com/ I think that it will be work good in CoW too.

• Questions and Answer

war-play - - The Dirty Dozen

Why all games are player anonymous? Can it will be threat for fair play?

• Quote from Xarus: “Sorry, the game design not allows to design a map editor/scenario editor. But feel free to make some suggestion for new maps/scenarios. ” So it's simply maps/scenarios of all periods and theaters of WWII (primarily Pacific theater between USA and Japan). Community will can to give the correctly maps with armies and resources at any starting year. Many thanks in advance! See also: Голосование. Пользовательский редактор карт и сценариев

• Go-go Santa !

• Hi! See our topic NO GOLD MATCHES (RUS forum section): Безголдовые матчи - 1939. Блицкриг